petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
That poll is very incomplete... Livernois, Unleashed, Ford Racing... all of those would fall under "other." I think you need to remake your poll with a more diverse list.

Batmobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
I put my car on the dyno last night just for fun....not fun at all, Jlt intake and Gibson exhaust my dyno graph was horrible. Horse power was shit lol

Sponsored

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Tune only I think all the reputable companies will be similiar. I'm more interested in seeing who comes up with the best complete package. I know Livernois, Cobb, and Unleashed (probably missing some) are all making hard parts and will offer tuning support for them. Looking forward to seeing who has the best price/performance/quality ratio.

wireless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Ecoboost Premium
I put my car on the dyno last night just for fun....not fun at all, Jlt intake and Gibson exhaust my dyno graph was horrible. Horse power was shit lol
I feel like you're in the wrong section ;)

Gibson exhaust/JLT Intake caught me off guard haha

What were your results?? Usually you need a tune for the JLT's to work perfect if it's like '14s and newer.

Ryudo83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard EB PP 6-speed
for me it would be COBB regardless of other tuner's results. Not to take anything away from any of the other tuners out there but I have used COBB on my previous vehicles with (what i consider) great results, reliability and customer service. Once COBB announced their involvement in this platform that sealed it for me.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I want to go with Cobb but I already have a ford racing catback to install, do I really need to go get a protune just because I have added that? If so I'm not sure the Cobb one is worth $500 + another $200 for protune. If I can be certain that it will be safe for my engine to just run their current off the shelf maps with the FR catback I'll go COBB

Sponsored

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Cobb, because I had one for my 2008 STi and was impressed then with the V1. No need to risk trying anything else. The V3 is even better.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I want to go with Cobb but I already have a ford racing catback to install, do I really need to go get a protune just because I have added that? If so I'm not sure the Cobb one is worth $500 + another $200 for protune. If I can be certain that it will be safe for my engine to just run their current off the shelf maps with the FR catback I'll go COBB
You won't need a tune with just a catback.

WildBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
You may not need a tune, but if You want a faster more fun car You'll put a tune on it.I got mine from Torrie at Unleashed and the car runs great, faster than I thought a 4 cylinder motor could ever be !!

DanFish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dante
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT, 2015 Black Eco
I will be going with Unleashed. I been hearing a lot of great things about working with torrie and how quickly he helps with your tune. I messaged him a couple times on here and on Facebook and he seems very knowledgable which I like.

15EBStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
Livernois. They've built and tuned cars for me for 15 years and started in the EcoBoost platform very early on. They also work with the OEM's so I know my tune will perform great, yet retain OEM drivability
Sponsored