Which shocks with Steeda springs?

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
The sport springs pair very well with both the active shocks & struts ... & the fixed Pro Actions. Alberto has been running the actives & as mentioned - he has been happy.

Are these made by Koni?
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
Hi MTR,
I have Steeda's min drop springs also. The 200/800 linear rate is fantastic! Those spring rates are exactly what the weight of this vehicle needs to make this feel like a sports car.
With the dampers matched to the spring rates, it is more comfortable than stock also. Important: make sure to also get Steeda's rear upper shock mounts and camber plates. With 200# linear rate front springs and camber at 1.6° to 1.7°, the steering/handling is significantly improved.

Take a look at the spring rates and ride frequency for the various Mustang models:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...-all-in-one-thread.44925/page-25#post-3108146

What drag strip are you planning on going to? I have been waiting for what seems like forever for Milan Drag Way to reopen after(still in) bankruptcy.

Why get the camber plates for a .5" drop? Won't the front camber be ideal with that drop as-is?

Also, just as an aside, if you opt for the Ford Track dampers I believe they already come with new shock mounts.

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Why get the camber plates for a .5" drop? Won't the front camber be ideal with that drop as-is?

Also, just as an aside, if you opt for the Ford Track dampers I believe they already come with new shock mounts.
I have done some autocross (the front camber was 1.0). This season's front camber is 1.7. I expect a significant improvement in steering. Also, @Norm Peterson recommended for years to get the camber plates when doing the struts, and I decided to trust his advice.

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
I have done some autocross (the front camber was 1.0). This season's front camber is 1.7. I expect a significant improvement in steering. Also, @Norm Peterson recommended for years to get the camber plates when doing the struts, and I decided to trust his advice.
I guess for adjustability for an aggressive setup for racing, but for just a street car I don't know why you would need them.

Sponsored

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
My sportlines are a bigger drop and I didnt need camber plates......

twotone5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 10R80 (400A)
I'm also interested in the Pro Actives but curious if they have any reliability issues vs. the Pro Actions. If I recall correctly I think I saw more negative reviews for the Pro Actives. Not overwhelming by any means, but with any new product there's usually some kinks to work out.

mtr5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT Shadow Black 401a A10 3.15 gear
Didn’t know there were any negative reviews on the pro-actives , Brian from Steeda recommended them for me says they are a a mechanical version of MagneRide..

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also interested in the Pro Actives but curious if they have any reliability issues vs. the Pro Actions. If I recall correctly I think I saw more negative reviews for the Pro Actives. Not overwhelming by any means, but with any new product there's usually some kinks to work out.
There are no issues with the Actives when properly installed & paired with the correct springs - they do come with a lifetime warranty. Install & run with confidence.

TJ