Sponsored

Where does everyone go for wheel alignment?

dentalguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT
Ironically, that's where I bought the car. :lol: Have never used their service department though...I'm only at 3500 miles now so haven't even had the first oil-change yet...that might be this week though. While there, I will inquire about an alignment. Your story about how you told them about the mods to your car and they apparently understood is VERY encouraging to me. This whole thing is really about:

1. The shop having the proper tools to do the job correctly
2. Personnel at the shop knowing what the hell they are doing
I can't say anything about their ability to do oil changes. I do all my service myself, but they do good alignments. Any time I've taken the mustang in for warranty work they have always done an excellent job with fast turn around. My evaporator core has gone out, my sync has died, my front brake had a defective crush washer, all of the work was done within 2 days. I also always tell them not to wash my car.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mikes2017gt

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
Thanks, [MENTION=18615]dentalguy[/MENTION]. I bought a service plan, so they'll do the basic maintenance. I have a service plan on my truck (bought at another dealer) and have been very happy with it. I get the oil changed before the 5K mark and ask for new air filter and wiper blades basically every other oil change and they always change them. With as much as I drive, the service plan makes sense for me.

Sorry to hear about your warranty woes though! evap core gone in just two years? Yikes!

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
I use the Ford dealer where I buy my new cars, they have a nice laser 4 wheel alignment machine and a tech that knows how to use it. Both of my Coyote cars
came from the factory with alignment issues.

Digital_Synapse

Mass Effect Field Expert
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT PP
Hey bro, your local. I go to Braun Road Automotive. They have the best alignment setup in town. Chris, the owner, works on race cars and trucks there. Really cool guy. Sorry, I just found this thread because I was scanning the forums, couldn't sleep.

http://braunroadautomotive.com/alignments/

OP
OP
mikes2017gt

mikes2017gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Prem M/T 3.55
Thanks a lot for the tip, [MENTION=17026]Digital_Synapse[/MENTION]. With all the Steeda suspension parts I'm going to have on my car, I'm thinking I'm going to need someone who understands "aftermarket parts" and "modded vehicles". I don't want to deal with a shop that looks at me like I'm speaking Swahili when I say " I have camber plates up front."
Sponsored