20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
On my 2020 5.0 with 20" OEM wheels, inflation amount, load values and lug nut torque amount are figures put every where. I'm in the process of installing new tires and wheels. Wheel nut torque for the OEM wheel is set at by Ford to be 150lbs. I am still waiting for CARiD to get back with me what the amount would be for Asanti 20" rims? I'm impatiently waiting for their response. In the meantime. Anyone want to give advice for this value?
Sponsored

Sevensixteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT, MT-82, 2024 Bronco, Big Bend, SAS
On my 2020 5.0 with 20" OEM wheels, inflation amount, load values and lug nut torque amount are figures put every where. I'm in the process of installing new tires and wheels. Wheel nut torque for the OEM wheel is set at by Ford to be 150lbs. I am still waiting for CARiD to get back with me what the amount would be for Asanti 20" rims? I'm impatiently waiting for their response. In the meantime. Anyone want to give advice for this value?
It’s not the wheels it’s the studs, 150 lbs. is the correct torque spec no matter what wheel

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, the wheels are secondary. The stud dimensions and thread pitch are the main determining factors. 150 ft/lbs