Sponsored

WHAT TUNER???

Debbie@WMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
We carry ALL the SCT products and can hook you up with a tune from Woodbine Motorsports.

We still hold the GT n/a record going on 3 years now. NO one has beat this yet !!!!!!!!!

Tuner will come with a starter tune then 3 custom tunes of your choice for 389.00 plus shipping.

ALL added mods are NEVER extra as long as you own the car.

Let me know.
Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Ok great! Please post prices & when they will be available to purchase.
we will

the hypertech box and the ngauge will open up a lot of parameters that sct is short on

the ngauge is how we will be doing our remote supercharger tunes for the 15

Anthony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't respond
Bama E85 w/47lb injectors. 412rwhp w/only CAI and tune.
Livernois tune only 93 octane 417hp repeat, tune only.

422hp JLT cai, gibson cat back, livernois tune.

And as many can attest the drivability is far better than stock all around.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I am a firm believer in justin at vmp. He uses sct. But, as said, it's heard that sct is not completely ready for the s550 yet. I have one and justin has worked on it but it's not quite perfect yet. I will wait until he can get it right rather than get someone else. He's pretty much the man on the autos (no offense anyone else here) since the 11 showed up. The fact that roush used him to dial in their auto tune pretty much says it all.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I am a firm believer in justin at vmp. He uses sct. But, as said, it's heard that sct is not completely ready for the s550 yet. I have one and justin has worked on it but it's not quite perfect yet. I will wait until he can get it right rather than get someone else. He's pretty much the man on the autos (no offense anyone else here) since the 11 showed up. The fact that roush used him to dial in their auto tune pretty much says it all.
I like Justin a lot and he does a great job.

I will have to disagree on the auto comment (no offense).

Lund has just about every power adder on the market running 8's on the factory auto.

Lund simply dominates the auto coyote category.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I like Justin a lot and he does a great job.

I will have to disagree on the auto comment (no offense).

Lund has just about every power adder on the market running 8's on the factory auto.

Lund simply dominates the auto coyote category.

How about we agree that they are both outstanding tuners. Definitely no "tooners". Lol

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang

Slow5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I picked up a lund/x4 combo. Cant wait for it! Ive had lund before and he is hands down the best tuner!

KP6Five

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KP
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 5.0L Race Red
My take on all this...
I haven't been happy with my Bama Tune and realized that Bama can only do so much with the X4. I will just leave it at that. I decided to reach out to Jon Lund II. Jon gave me the low down. I appreciate his time and customer service. I'm looking forward to getting their tuner and tune on my car. They have some killer stuff coming out in the future. If you have questions you should call them.

Like Beef stated... the SCT X4 is very limited in parameters that can be adjusted. That's why Lund and Livernois are showing significantly better numbers with their equipment and their experience.

I think if you're on a budget and standard tune is all your looking for, anyone that tunes with a X4 will be great for you. If you don't mind spending the extra money to get the most out of your Mustang and fine tune it... you go with Lund or Livernois. IMO...

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
My take on all this...
I haven't been happy with my Bama Tune and realized that Bama can only do so much with the X4. I will just leave it at that. I decided to reach out to Jon Lund II. Jon gave me the low down. I appreciate his time and customer service. I'm looking forward to getting their tuner and tune on my car. They have some killer stuff coming out in the future. If you have questions you should call them.

Like Beef stated... the SCT X4 is very limited in parameters that can be adjusted. That's why Lund and Livernois are showing significantly better numbers with their equipment and their experience.

I think if you're on a budget and standard tune is all your looking for, anyone that tunes with a X4 will be great for you. If you don't mind spending the extra money to get the most out of your Mustang and fine tune it... you go with Lund or Livernois. IMO...
well said

OP
OP
Blueovalnut

Blueovalnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You are making my decision easier and easier! Thanks for all of the information and opinions.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

They do seem to be getting best results, I'd most definetely not be using SCT when it does not support this car fully.

So when I get my UK car I hope Livernoise can hook me up. :)

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
You have a few options. SCT, DiabloSport Intune, & HP Tuners to name a few. Do your research before buying. The Intune loads tunes fast, but it isn't a "tuner" you need software to tune it. The SCT & Intune basically transfer tunes that were written, with minimum modification ability. You can't plug em in and actually tune the car. Hope this helps...
Checked out the DiabloSport site and doesn't look like the 15 GT is supported yet. Hopefully soon I would guess. :)

Nye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

Ya'll dyno a Stock GT PP @ 395rwhp seems a little high. Everyone else is claiming 375-389rwhp. Now i see why your claiming 422rwhp.
Sponsored