Whats the Best pizza

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I just got back from my trip to Illinois. Most of it was spent at their lake how far from Chicago but we made a point to stay our last night on Michigan Avenue downtown and got ourselves a loaded Giordano's stuffed pizza. We also have several frozen ones to our house to meet us there on arrival back in CA.

1626800735766.png
Yeah baby!
Sponsored

Järn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium, Ruby Red, A10, B&O, AE
Mediterranean Style: kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artichokes, capers, feta cheese.
Served with a bottle of Chianti Classico.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Other- Chanticlear

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
DEEP DISH ALL DAY

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Detroit style deep dish for the win

groove93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Brown
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Growing up in the Jersey Shore area, there was a Pizza Parlor on every block. So when I moved to California in 93, after I graduated from High School, it was a very sad situation that I did not expect. Asking for a "Coke and a Slice" was pretty alien to the natives of Stockton, CA. Damn near cried as I walked out of the shop lol. Luckily I found some good pizza places in the Bay Area.

Fast-Forward to 1997 when I moved to Georgia, it was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty bad. Where I currently live, there were 3 places that had very good pizza, but the Covid situation wiped out 2 of them. Mello Mushroom still remains (the only place I found where you can put a few slices back in the oven and the cheese melts all over the place, MEMORIES), and this other pizza place has some good pies, but expensive. I'm still missing the large slices, especially the kind my mother would buy me on the boardwalks back home.

Sponsored

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite is from the Dayton Ohio area from a place called Marian's Piazza. Some of the best pizzas I've had were from one-off bars that had a kitchen. My kids have ruined me on franchise pizzas.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite is from the Dayton Ohio area from a place called Marian's Piazza. Some of the best pizzas I've had were from one-off bars that had a kitchen. My kids have ruined me on franchise pizzas.
Marions is about 5 minutes up the road for me, its expensive for what it is. my mom likes the super cheese deluxe, I get regular deluxe. they send us 25% off coupons once a month. I prob grab one every 6 months or so.

I lost all appetite for the pizza for like 2 years though, my grandma said she had half a one left and gave to me, I ate a couple pieces and realized it tasted off. then I look down and see baby fishes on it. anchovies, I hurled and ever since.. I am weary

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Marions is about 5 minutes up the road for me, its expensive for what it is. my mom likes the super cheese deluxe, I get regular deluxe. they send us 25% off coupons once a month. I prob grab one every 6 months or so.

I lost all appetite for the pizza for like 2 years though, my grandma said she had half a one left and gave to me, I ate a couple pieces and realized it tasted off. then I look down and see baby fishes on it. anchovies, I hurled and ever since.. I am weary
They were best about 20 years ago when they piled the toppings on it. You would think with their prices they could afford piling the toppings on still. On a side not, I was just in Dayton yesterday.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
They were best about 20 years ago when they piled the toppings on it. You would think with their prices they could afford piling the toppings on still. On a side not, I was just in Dayton yesterday.
they pile them on, and its really good. I thought the super cheese overpowered the sausage on regular deluxe. really good treat!

ive never met a member off here except one, I help him periodically on phone with stuff and he wants to drive 2 hours to my house and have me program his car with forscan sometime and help him with some audio stuff too.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
best was Sicilian as made in tiny restaurant in Machida, Tokyo, Japan. Yeah I kid you not.
For $7.99 I put 6 toppings (3 each on a side) on Domino's thin crust with extra zesty sauce. I haven't bothered to look for GOOD pizza in the area. Most of the places I tried some time back sucked hard.
Sponsored