stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Does this not obstruct your view of the screen? Can you take a video or pic of your phone on the mount. I know, tricky question. :)

Thanks.
Not at all - my pic above shows the phone on the mount.
Sponsored

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
^ I wonder with a heavy phone plus the summer heat if that tape will hold. I like the placement though.

I've been keeping an eye on that. In my car sliding the upper portion under the bezel secures it fairly tight. I only have about 1/4 of the adhesive backing removed and it seems fine. Every now and then I have to adjust the retaining nut that secures the position but when I do that I use my other hand to offset the force and it's been perfect.

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Here's pics of the magnetic mount I'm using from Scosche. So far it's working well.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I purchased one and I must say, I am very impressed. Initially, from the pics you provided that it might be invasive. But it's not that bad. I drive an automatic, so I love that the shifter functions as a hand support for when I'm using the phone.

Awesome product!

Edit (or Update): I guess what I also really like about this product is that it provides easy access to the phone. I thought about the clips that attach to the vents or the top right corner of MFT and my thoughts is that I need to reach over to access the phone. Having used this current product, I didn't need to. I wish I could try out the other product, the one where I can attach the phone to the top right corner of MFT.

Last edited:

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
I use a Proclip with my Galaxy S5 (no case) in my PP GT.

I bought the charging dock, phone slides in perfectly with one hand. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

P4RKER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Fastback
I use a Proclip with my Galaxy S5 (no case) in my PP GT.

I bought the charging dock, phone slides in perfectly with one hand. :thumbsup:
Not trying to dig up an old thread but have you had any issues with this clip falling off or scratching the dash? I like the placement of this and am looking to buy one if no issues.

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
I ended up buying a 15° wedge to angle it slightly more to the driver, zero issues with placement or scratches anywhere.

Sponsored

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I purchased one and I must say, I am very impressed. Initially, from the pics you provided that it might be invasive. But it's not that bad. I drive an automatic, so I love that the shifter functions as a hand support for when I'm using the phone.

Awesome product!

Edit (or Update): I guess what I also really like about this product is that it provides easy access to the phone. I thought about the clips that attach to the vents or the top right corner of MFT and my thoughts is that I need to reach over to access the phone. Having used this current product, I didn't need to. I wish I could try out the other product, the one where I can attach the phone to the top right corner of MFT.
I just got this one and I hate it. It's rather unstable and shakes constantly. Need to find something else...had the CD tray mount which is ok but not great either. Maybe the 3rd try I'll find something I like.

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium

Awesome product!

I have this one too. I love it! Wallmart of all places had it really cheap!
I did buy a shorter black lightning cable from ANKER via Amazon. Makes it nice and clean and doesn't interfere with shifting.