Sponsored

What is your carvana sell offer for your Gt?

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Well now I can sell my year old video card for double what I paid for... 😂. But the big issue with this trend is I am not finding good deals or discounts on new or used cars.

Ever see how much they selling used chevrolet ss sedans for now since it ended production in 2017?

Some now avg above the msrp used.
Sponsored

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Well now I can sell my year old video card for double what I paid for... 😂. But the big issue with this trend is I am not finding good deals or discounts on new or used cars.

Ever see how much they selling used chevrolet ss sedans for now since it ended production in 2017?

Some now avg above the msrp used.

The Chevrolet SS is just....odd. I remember when they were discounting them HARD when they still had new ones on the lot. A co worker scored a great deal on a 6 speed version (Although it seems every one for sale was either black or red). I mean they were hard pressed to sell them - and now they are literally selling for more than you could have bought a new one for.

What seems to be really going crazy in my area - even more so than the rest of the used car market - is the truck market.

My neighbor sold his Raptor. To the dealer he bought it new from. And he made money. A pretty good chunk of money. We were talking about that last night and he still couldn't believe it. Weird times.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I happened to check again this month to see what numbers Carvana and Vroom would offer me for the heck of it. Carvana was just about the same. Vroom however came down a lot. They originally offered me almost 43k last month. This month more in line with Carvana at 33k.
Dealer would offer way less than that. Been there done that.

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
To see them low ball a trade or make it look like they are giving you more on paper towards another car when they aren't or do you mean to check on stock?

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
To see them low ball a trade or make it look like they are giving you more on paper towards another car when they aren't or do you mean to check on stock?
The dealer I bought my car from offered me $39k for mine and I have 30k miles. They have two Mach 1's but I want to keep my car.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Recently the dealerships are offering more than carvana or vroom. they've got nothing to sell, so they are paying top dollar for anything they can get their hands on. Last Friday I drove thru the Ford dealer I've used for the last 20 years just to see what they had. They literally had 8 new vehicles to sell, yes you read that right, 8. There was 5 new f150's, a fusion, an edge, and an escape, that was it and there was nothing in the showroom.

I've noticed that the American manufacturers are hurting the most. you drive by a Kia dealer or Toyota or any Asian import and they've got almost full lots, but Ford dodge Chevy are pretty much vacant lots right now.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Maybe where you are. There are plenty of dealers around here and plenty of cars to go around. Here they won't give you crap for a trade, but they'll be happy to charge more using the current situation as an excuse.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I just sold my '19 GT for 6K more than I bought it for two years ago. Never thought that would happen

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yea there's a good 11 dealers around here. Some have little....if they out of the city limits like where my wife and I bought our F-150. Most still have a good amount of options minus Mach 1's. I've even seen Mach E's. My local dealer just a mile away has new management since I bought mine. The new manager is shady.