What is this part number?

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Part of NY w/ high taxes to support the other part
Vehicle(s)
0 mustangs owned currently
2021-03-29_11-19-00.png

Center Console plastic around the shifter and e-brake...
From the "Gear Shift Module (GSM)" section of the repair manual

I vote for "KR3Z-7220-A" - but can't find a photo of it...

Winner of finding the actual part # might be gifted an alcantara wrapped version of it - if it goes well for me - been a while since I did this :)
Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I don't get anything for that... or rather weird little things... one result looked like maybe the part I'm looking for was in the related parts until I clicked on it and it was for an Explorer...
Part#: 63044E50

OP
OP
fishpick

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to get one of these a few months ago. My parts guy, and he's a good one, says it is not available as a separate piece. Has to be ordered with the whole center console...........

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
You cannot find it because it is not available separately, at least is wasn't a year ago when I covered mine in Alcantara. It is part of the entire top console.

Last edited:

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That part number is KR3Z-6304567-AA and the reason it is expensive is because it comes with the DTC controller, parking brake switch and cup holders

IMG_0342.jpeg

Sponsored

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That was my question when I opened the box. While you can get the DTC controller, parking brake switch and cup holders as separate parts, they are all included with this part. As a side note, when I ordered this part early February 2020, the price was $160. I was shocked as I thought it would have been a bit more than that knowing it was the entire top of the console (minus the controls I had thought). When I opened the box and saw what was there, I knew they made a huge mistake in pricing. Come to find out, back when I ordered this part, it wasn't even listed in the parts catalog and they had to pull one from the factory and I guess they did not know how to price it or made a huge mistake. I was very lucky to get it at such a cheap price.

Reason for me ordering it ahead of getting my car was I wanted to cover that same part you want to cover in Alcantara and have it ready for when my car came in. I did that plus since it came with a DTC controller, I sent that to Kevin at 5Spurs so he was able to design a custom dial for it. Before you ask, I already got rid of the spare part I had (the one that came with my car) to another member a while back.

OP
OP
fishpick

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That was my question when I opened the box. While you can get the DTC controller, parking brake switch and cup holders as separate parts, they are all included with this part. As a side note, when I ordered this part early February 2020, the price was $160. I was shocked as I thought it would have been a bit more than that knowing it was the entire top of the console (minus the controls I had thought). When I opened the box and saw what was there, I knew they made a huge mistake in pricing. Come to find out, back when I ordered this part, it wasn't even listed in the parts catalog and they had to pull one from the factory and I guess they did not know how to price it or made a huge mistake. I was very lucky to get it at such a cheap price.

Reason for me ordering it ahead of getting my car was I wanted to cover that same part you want to cover in Alcantara and have it ready for when my car came in. I did that plus since it came with a DTC controller, I sent that to Kevin at 5Spurs so he was able to design a custom dial for it. Before you ask, I already got rid of the spare part I had (the one that came with my car) to another member a while back.
I wasn't even going to think to ask... so I appreciate your thought of the offer :)

Looking back - it was YOUR damn thread that inspired me to want to do this... but HOLY $HIT not for $2K! That is absolutely absurd... especially for a plastic internal part (the trim) that is 100% going to get scratched up. I guess IF I decide to do it - it's a mod to stock that will NOT have a stock fall back part.

I guess I'll have a look at the part when the car comes in and I rip things apart to install the front camera setup... which you too are to blame for. :wink:
Sponsored