Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I don't know if this is legit and may be a crazy idea, but I found a place that is way too far away (but could always ship) that has some Roush stage 3 supercharged mustangs for 10-12k off! Using quick math, say I could get one for 50k minus 5k in trade equity and 0% for 84 months, the payment would be slightly less than I'm paying now. They don't have my first pick in color, but for 710hp I could make a compromise. There has to be a catch though...
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
has some Roush stage 3 supercharged mustangs for 10-12k off! Using quick math, say I could get one for 50k
where? Most of the ones I've seen are discounted 10-12k but that only brings the price down to 65k. You found a selection for 50?

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well after looking again, most of them would most likely be around 53k for an automatic stage 3 as I'm sure you don't get the current incentives with the 0%, but still not a bad price. They do have a ton of them, but mostly 19's in black, blue, gray and white. Its a place called Pierre Ford in Seattle.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
those are supercharged GTs and not pure Roush RS3s, but still a good price. i have heard the dealership sucks though. plus that state is shut down right now due to COVID19. good luck.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
another datapoint. Dealer wanted 44k on a 52k sticker (2020 camaro 2SS 1LE with DPR - think Mustang Premium+PP2+AE+Shelby's Tremec). I countered with "a lot closer to 40k" and he didn't even hesitate before blurting out "how about 40K OTD, will you sign right now"?

At what dealer and for what car?

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've noticed Lindsay before when shopping for a mustang a few years ago. They do look to have good prices. That 2SS 1LE would be great for that price. Just wish they were closer and it was a 21 so you could get the auto trans.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
How serious do you think they were for OTD at $40k? That is an insane price, no matter what tax rate you pay. Even 0 taxes it's as good as you can get at $12.5k off MSRP. I take it you didn't bite. Still considering?
working on it.

Sponsored

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
working on it.
Haha I would have grabbed a pan and asked where do I sign??!! Hopefully he wasn't BS'ing. High probability he was. A discount like that is usually for just getting the dealership over the edge for their bonus. Not middle of the month where they aren't desperate (yet) to hit their numbers. And usually unlikely on a car with that MSRP. But anything is possible.

Good luck and please keep up updated! Won't take long to know if the $40k offer was legit. I may inquire about the blue one. Same everything but color.

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
GM's current rebate expires tonight. We'll see what the next desperate ploy is out of Detroit to move units.
I wouldn't expect too much. That's a big complaint on another forum that the GM rebates aren't as big as Ford, and they have a $2000 one for current Mustang owners. Good for those owners, but I'm not sure how many switch over for $2000. The $2000 should be for everyone. Also, in most instances, it doesn't seem the dealers discount the Camaro as much as Ford does with the Mustang. They would sell a lot better if they did.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I would think they have to do something big to start selling them though. There is a 19 sitting right next to a 20 down the street at about the same price. I was about to go test drive the manual as I have never drove one of those in a Camaro, but I don't think they are open for live business at the moment. But I'm still leaning towards the Challenger and would love a 50th edition in sinnamon stick or gold rush. I'm not holding my breath though as that trim is way overpriced. I did find a couple not spoken for in torred at a small discount a ways away, but really don't want a bright red and hoping for better incentives and 0% interest. It would also be great if Dodge would offer the conquest like Chevy does.

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
I'm currently shopping a 301A package and getting 20% off including the rebates before TTL. Is there more room to be found there?
Sponsored