Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

1Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt Convertible

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
That place looks to have some good prices if accurate. I have been leaning towards getting a Scat Pack to replace my Mustang, but have been looking at Camaros too. Lindsay doesn't appear to have exactly what I would be looking at the moment if I went for a Chevy. But the 20 Camaro SS would be close. If only it was red or green with an automatic. You can't really beat 37k for a V8 car in premium trim. The Challenger I would want would spec out to around 49k and I would be lucky to get one for 43-44k with a dealer offering invoice price plus a basic rebate (which most likely won't be decent until next summer for a 20). The left over 19 Corvette 1LT they have looks like an awesome deal too (45k for an almost 60k car). But in all reality, probably not a good idea as a DD here in NW Ohio. I haven't really researched them much, but looks like that trim doesn't even offer heated seats. It would most likely look silly with skinny winter wheels on it too. Although I would have to at least get some all seasons if I went with the SS.
I purchased a Scat Pack WideBody with power dollars and did my deal around 42k plus all their extras.
Had some issues and traded it in two days ago for 37k and brought my 49,100k GT Premium performance pkg for 41,500 plus taxes and fees but the tax savings was amazing. Great deal on the GT and like 39k for my Scat WideBody. I couldn’t say no.
No 0% however 3.69 for 84 but going to re fi at 72 for 2.49.

Think my deal is at least 8.5/10.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I purchased a Scat Pack WideBody with power dollars and did my deal around 42k plus all their extras.
Had some issues and traded it in two days ago for 37k and brought my 49,100k GT Premium performance pkg for 41,500 plus taxes and fees but the tax savings was amazing. Great deal on the GT and like 39k for my Scat WideBody. I couldn’t say no.
No 0% however 3.69 for 84 but going to re fi at 72 for 2.49.

Think my deal is at least 8.5/10.
What kind of issues did you have with the scat widebody? Did that have the plus package? I had a chance to get one for around 45k with the plus package and updated stereo, but decided to wait as I really want one with the new caramel interior that is supposed to come out. I like the look of the WB, but just wonder if the huge wheels would be a hassle changing out twice a year and it may look funny with narrower ones in the winter. I'm still thinking about the 1320 too, but I'm sure they will only be available with the black interior again.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
Discounts, at least locally, went up another $2,500 so I picked up a 2020 GT Premium that was sticker at $50,000 for right at $40,000 so 20% off. After my trade, and then tax, tag title etc I was 37.8k OTD.

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Just bought mine this weekend. 2019 GT Premium M6, AE, black accent, Nav, spare tire. I got mine for 36 OTD, but wanted to utilize the 0% APR deal, which cuts off rebates. When I ran the numbers the 0% was a far better deal in overall paid.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Just bought mine this weekend. 2019 GT Premium M6, AE, black accent, Nav, spare tire. I got mine for 36 OTD, but wanted to utilize the 0% APR deal, which cuts off rebates. When I ran the numbers the 0% was a far better deal in overall paid.
I took the rebates which was an additional $2,500 through Ford Motor Credit. Im at 7.2% even with stellar credit through them, but im gonna refinance in a few months anyways given the amazing rates out right now. $2,500 rebates were worth it to me because of the ability to refinance and the likelihood I won't pay the full 72 months.

Sounds like we got some pretty kick-ass deals, now is really the time to buy.

Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
I took the rebates which was an additional $2,500 through Ford Motor Credit. Im at 7.2% even with stellar credit through them, but im gonna refinance in a few months anyways given the amazing rates out right now. $2,500 rebates were worth it to me because of the ability to refinance and the likelihood I won't pay the full 72 months.

Sounds like we got some pretty kick-ass deals, now is really the time to buy.
I'd say definitely refinance if you can! That 7.2% will eat up your 2,500$ rebate in no time haha. But agreed. We were looking to do this in the summer time, but with what's going on and all the rates...We decided now would be FAR better than once this is all over and they are trying to recoop all their loses. Once this all goes back to normal I don't see the incentives being all that fantastic due to loses for a while.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I would think most of the manufacturers will offer even better incentives in the next few months as this lockdown will surely decrease sales for the next month at least and get them behind.

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I would think most of the manufacturers will offer even better incentives in the next few months as this lockdown will surely decrease sales for the next month at least and get them behind.
Certainly could happen! Just hard to imagine them giving more than 20-25%. But these are crazy times, then again I think this will blow over quicker than people expect but i'm no expert. @Spykexx will definitely be refinancing soon! Loving the new ride.

Nintendo8bit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Been going back and forth with a dealer on a 19, best they will do with 0% for 84 is 39,600 which they tell me is below invoice and taking 200 out of holdback. Still seems pretty steep to me.

10speed
301A
Accent package
Active exhaust

AGM2018

Been going back and forth with a dealer on a 19, best they will do with 0% for 84 is 39,600 which they tell me is below invoice and taking 200 out of holdback. Still seems pretty steep to me.

10speed
301A
Accent package
Active exhaust

I think that is a bit too much as well; on the East Coast (upper Atlantic Region), the majority of the big Ford dealerships are discounting their remaining 19 GT's an average of seven to eight thousand dollars. I have been going back and forth with a local dealer on a 19 GT base trim, 301A Package, 10 speed automatic, enhanced security package, active exhaust and navigation. With the current 0% APR for 84 months, the dealer's best offer is $39K, all costs included. Utilizing the available rebates, vice the 0% APR for 84 months, the dealer's best deal is 34K, all costs included. I would have to finance with Ford Motor Credit (5.9% for 72 months) to get all the rebate money...and then refinance with my credit union (2% APR for 72 months) after the first payment.

Financially, you might be better to take the available rebates and then refinance. Even after I calculated the interest over 72 months at 2% APR, the total cost is $2890.00 less expensive (going the full term of the 72 month loan period and not putting any money down at the time of purchase) than taking the 0% APR financing for 84 months. Sometimes, taking 0% APR is more expensive vice taking the available rebates and securing a low interest loan at a credit union. Good luck! I hope you get the new 'Stang you desire!
Sponsored