Sponsored

What have people paid in the last week, discount plus zero?

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
No, with the 4250 in rebates, they won't offer the 0%. I would have to do standard rates and refi.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I just noticed GT350 is now 0% for 84. IDK tempting, but still a little pricey if you get any options on them and I really didn't want a manual. Also from what I heard they really aren't much if at all faster than a regular gt, but not positive about that?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
IDK, I was doing some searching and found it here: https://www.shelby.com/en-us/Ford-0-Financing-April-2020
Not remotely the same thing. A "shelby" GT350/500 is a purely marketing name used by Ford under license. Completely separate from Shelby the aftermarket company that modifies Ford vehicles after production, and then lets Ford dealers sell them on their lots and offer financing thru Ford Credit.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
? I'm not sure I follow. Is it just a Shelby Mustang and not the GT350? It lists the Mustang Shelby GT350 in their vehicles, but you are right, it doesn't list the special on Ford's site. BTW, I did find a new 19 Bullitt on sale for 40k (down from 53k), but I doubt you can get the 0% at that price. I hadn't seen one in person until a couple days ago and they are much better looking than I thought. I probably could live with one, but I really wanted something different and I already have a green Mustang GT.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Is it just a Shelby Mustang and not the GT350?
standard Mustang modified by Shelby Co. In the same vein as a Lingenfelter or Yenko.

It lists the Mustang Shelby GT350 in their vehicles
which redirects to https://www.ford.com/performance/gt350/
None of the GT350/500 come anywhere near a Shelby employee or facility. The "Shelby" part of the GT350 is just a Ford branding exercise intended to provide a measure of mystique over and above just calling it the 'Ford Mustang GT350' would command.

Last edited:

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
You'll have to show some proof for that assertion. Because https://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/2019/pricing-and-incentives/ still says otherwise. Did you not read the fine print?

Then definitely not your car. Try a Dodge instead - lots of discounts to go around even on the Hellcats.
GT350 is nice.

even at 80k and the almost 8k off on the cat it brings it around the same price as the GT350. HC is faster too and you can get the auto... great choice.

Wbenav2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rav 4 XSE Hybrid
I'm currently in the market in Chicago to buy a Base 10 speed Mustang GT, either a 19 or 20 at 0% financing. What are most people getting off these vehicles with no rebates, and instead opting for financing? I'm honestly surprised dealers are giving me a hard time here. Should I am for 15% or 20% off msrp?

Sponsored

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
I'm currently in the market in Chicago to buy a Base 10 speed Mustang GT, either a 19 or 20 at 0% financing. What are most people getting off these vehicles with no rebates, and instead opting for financing? I'm honestly surprised dealers are giving me a hard time here. Should I am for 15% or 20% off msrp?
I'm near Chicago as well and I'm having a hard time getting past 15% off MSRP on any 2020 and that's including rebates. I'm about ready to jump on a 2019 that's got all my options even though I'm looking at 10% off MSRP + 0% for 84 months. I figured dealers would be more willing to sell at a slight loss right now but they are all holding.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I figured dealers would be more willing to sell at a slight loss right now but they are all holding.
they can see the light at the end of the tunnel so they have "hope". Hope is a bad thing for the consumer's ability to extract maximum concessions.

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
they can see the light at the end of the tunnel so they have "hope". Hope is a bad thing for the consumer's ability to extract maximum concessions.
There's a part of me that wants to wait for a dealer to break and give me the deal of a lifetime but at the same time I can get everything I want within a sensible budget and have it today rather than 4 months from now. So I'm leaning towards just taking the deal in front of me.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I'm near Chicago as well and I'm having a hard time getting past 15% off MSRP on any 2020 and that's including rebates. I'm about ready to jump on a 2019 that's got all my options even though I'm looking at 10% off MSRP + 0% for 84 months. I figured dealers would be more willing to sell at a slight loss right now but they are all holding.
15% is about where I start... 20% is golden..: and that’s on top of rebates usually. what are the rebates on the 19s & 20s?
wish I’d waited a bit I got mine end of February right before all this happened and I didn’t get the 0%. 0% and 15% off I wouldn’t think would be a bad deal @ all... that’s almost 10k in Total savings and whatever the rebates are. It’s for 84 months so that’s a long time..

I’m @ 3.69 for 84 months on my 19... but I got a nice deal on a trade in and I got a bit over 15% off on my car. Think I was @ maybe 16/17%.

Ceej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT, 300zx, Mazda 6
15% is about where I start... 20% is golden..: and that’s on top of rebates usually. what are the rebates on the 19s & 20s?
wish I’d waited a bit I got mine end of February right before all this happened and I didn’t get the 0%. 0% and 15% off I wouldn’t think would be a bad deal @ all... that’s almost 10k in Total savings and whatever the rebates are. It’s for 84 months so that’s a long time..

I’m @ 3.69 for 84 months on my 19... but I got a nice deal on a trade in and I got a bit over 15% off on my car. Think I was @ maybe 16/17%.
I think it comes down to personal preferences. If I wasn't so picky about color and options I'd be looking at better terms; I know I've seen some deals come across at that 20% point including rebates. But to get the deal, you just have to take the car that's offered. They won't give you the same price on just any mustang on the lot.
Sponsored