Sponsored

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Is anyone so surprised that they fail to react at all, then feel like an ass? I know that's happened to me a few times.

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Smile and nod if I catch it in time. Its usually another mustang or Harley person.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I'll wave back when on the road. I'll always stop and comment to someone gassing up a well taken care of car, no matter what model. I'll say "nice ride, I see you take good care of it, keep it up!"
It's also hilarious watching the reactions of people when they see my 6' 2" 300 lb. ass climb out of the car. I also get a lot of nice comments in drive-thru lanes.

Sponsored

usdmnotjdm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, A10, 401A, Magneride, ActivEx
Return the gesture in some capacity. If I see a cool car I’ll give them a thumbs up. I’ll stick my hand outta the window to do it if it’s cool enough (to me.)

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Kids and hot chicks get a smile, thankyou and an offer for a ride if there is no chance of being shot :sunglasses: Otherwise, it all depends2 on the individual, be it car or person.

I personally never give thumbs up, maybe a nod or 2 finger wave. Maybe I am old and jaded................. I think it is JV and goofy to get all excited.

The Bullitt rarely gets attention unless it is someone 'in the know'. This is due to it being black I assume. My P cars are another issue, and I find it irritating to see people freak out when they see a 76 Plain Jane 911 Body and 89 944.

All my cars are low key, no scoops, no stripes, no wings. Just great driving cars.

So go ahead posers smile, wave, thumbs up, I dont care unless you are a kid (love the crumb crunchers and have to encourage the enthusiasm) , or a beautiful young lady. Because, you know.................. ;-)

I DO appreciate fellow collector and hobbiest interation, I just hate the "I have that car on my video game crowd' OK, I'm going back to my bourbon and hate..................

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Kids and hot chicks get a smile, thankyou and an offer for a ride if there is no chance of being shot :sunglasses: Otherwise, it all depends2 on the individual, be it car or person.

I personally never give thumbs up, maybe a nod or 2 finger wave. Maybe I am old and jaded................. I think it is JV and goofy to get all excited.

The Bullitt rarely gets attention unless it is someone 'in the know'. This is due to it being black I assume. My P cars are another issue, and I find it irritating to see people freak out when they see a 76 Plain Jane 911 Body and 89 944.

All my cars are low key, no scoops, no stripes, no wings. Just great driving cars.

So go ahead posers smile, wave, thumbs up, I dont care unless you are a kid (love the crumb crunchers and have to encourage the enthusiasm) , or a beautiful young lady. Because, you know.................. ;-)

I DO appreciate fellow collector and hobbiest interation, I just hate the "I have that car on my video game crowd' OK, I'm going back to my bourbon and hate..................
You’d probably hate me then, I’d be falling out my window waving at your car 😂. I have yet to see a black Bullitt, there’s only one DHG Bullitt around here that I’ve seen (I’m sure there are others, I just haven’t seen them). I love the styling of the Bullitt, low key but still a drop dead beauty.

Sponsored

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
I usually with wave back, or double tap the horn or give them thumbs up back!
Anthony

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
Is anyone so surprised that they fail to react at all, then feel like an ass? I know that's happened to me a few times.
Don't feel like an ass, but most times driving around by the time I see a wave or thumbs up and it dawns on me to react, I'm too far down the road for a response to be visible.

Lonniesgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I just give then the bird, because they kinda expect it from mustang drivers. 😆

Fluxmaven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost, 97 Mazda Miata, 84 BMW 323i
I like when people acknowledge my cars and I like acknowledging other cool cars. I'll give a wave, thumbs up, quick rev etc depending on the situation.

If I'm in my Miata I'll pop the headlights up and down

raydog1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
I like when people acknowledge my cars and I like acknowledging other cool cars. I'll give a wave, thumbs up, quick rev etc depending on the situation.

If I'm in my Miata I'll pop the headlights up and down
Sponsored