Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Sponsored

triox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Piotr
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
As a Czech I am used to seeing Polish license plates in our country.

But that plate looks like a custom plate that says "Power Schlliiiiiide" :D
Haha, it means PowerShell (a programming language) but I'm stealing your version from now on! šŸ˜„

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Setup a Uniden R8 on windshield mount. Blend mount and tap kit coming next week. Will post pics.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
PCM recall done :like:

2nd year service done :like:

Having nice day with no shitty roads and no cleaning to do afterwards is a bonus :sunglasses:

1661959194462.jpeg

WD :like:
Following up on its service I decided to empty the catch can :

1661984776858.jpeg

Itā€™s doing about 0.8 to 0.9ml per 100 miles (about 1.5oz per 5000 miles to give a reference for the USA guys).

I donā€™t go easy on it and they are mostly fun miles - itā€™s a second car and it doesnā€™t sit on the freeway in sixth with cruise on :wink:

Although I have the master tech work on it and heā€™s a very conscientious guy (who really seems to like and be interested in the car), it does no harm to double check :

1661985238105.jpeg

Half a hash mark down from the top of the hashed area :like:

Iā€™ve always struggled with the strut brace and dipstick position, but by chance I dropped on the perfect method (for me) - dipstick in from the front of the strut bar, whilst my right hand at the back of the strut bar does the work pushing it down the tube (no pushing with the left ā€˜guide handā€™ which just stops it contacting the brace or engine cover) :

1661985425959.jpeg

It made what I had always found a fiddly job to be very easy - and I tried it a few times to make sure it wasnā€™t a fluke ā€¦ :giggle:

WD :like:

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Haha, it means PowerShell (a programming language) but I'm stealing your version from now on! šŸ˜„
That was my first interpretation of it: IT guy here. Fellow M$ admin. :like:

Dobry wieczor. Dabrowski was our matriarch's name. Włochy ojciec.

Patriarchy has me with an Italian name. I'm going to get my dual citizenship there sooner that later.

Google translate is nice. I know nothing but a couple phrases: we went back to the county when I was all of 12. spent a week at my dad's cousin's farm. Late 90's.

Last edited:

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Taking a nice five day weekend starting today. Iā€™m going to polish both cars today. Itā€™s going to be 100Ā° here today. Thank goodness I can work indoors. Also putting four new Conti Extreme Sports on the BMW today. Canā€™t wait to see the difference over the super sports.

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Got performance water pump kit , sports cats, JLT open box intake and bigger throttle body installed.

20220822_164221.jpg
That JLT is a HOT air intake. Get a GT350 intake, or some sort of closed intake.

triox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Piotr
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
That JLT is a HOT air intake. Get a GT350 intake, or some sort of closed intake.
I've had the Roush CAI previously, but decided to try something new.
Sponsored