Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I absolutely hate the aesthetic of your mod choices, lol. BUT, I love how unique it's turned out, and you did a great job. Kona is a tough color to pamper, but once it's done it looks unbelievably good.
I love the Kona, but as you said, its shows everything and hard to maintain.
Have a Great Day
Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Sunday, but still. Got my ATAK in and mated up to my HH pipe. I think it sounds great. Revs up to 3k, 4.5k in track mode.
Tips on the passenger side are a little sunken and the parts were welded, so gonna have to see if I can get someone to look at that, maybe add an inch or so of piping.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
D&V Autobody is by far the best in the area. Owner is awesome guy and they work on high end vehicles.
but won't touch the aluminum coke-can skin of a F150. But that has more to do with the skin being unrepairable - thanks Ford! than a reflection on his abilities.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Traded it in for an EcoBoooost ;)

90D2F354-749C-4515-8D44-81EC485D35BB.jpeg

Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Exact same sequence (service advancetrac > check engine) happened on the drive home so I dropped it off for service not optimistic about it
Wheel bearing and ABS sensor being replaced under warranty. Only have 10 days left on the 5 year warranty just squeaked this one in 😅

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just kidding. If anyone is wondering what $7.5 million and almost 3,000 HP looks like in one picture

E6736BC8-A564-4B93-8D90-BCC81B5227EB.jpeg

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
Dropped off Maggie to get hail damage repaired. No rental yet either... There was a miscommunication. I am supposed to get a rental today. I hope to get the call soon. We had a big hail storm a month ago and I was out, nowhere to hide. Gonna need a new hood. Too many dents. It'd be quicker to replace it. I'll lose the wrap on the hood apparently. Oh well. There are dents throughout the fenders and trunk lid. They don't really show up in photos.

IMG_3792.jpeg

IMG_3788 (2).jpeg

IMG_3788.jpeg

IMG_3787 (2).jpeg

The hail was big marble size.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!
White madness garage. They can do them in different colors and engrave them. Both auto and manual.
I’ve got the Mach 1 logo on the top and my sons name on the front (facing dash).
Their customer service is absolutely top notch and they will happily answer any questions you may have.

https://www.wmgarage.com/s550shifters
I hit them up last night to see if they can do need for green. I haven’t heard back yet. I’m wondering if they’re not interested or just super busy.

Thesauerchise

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Optima, 2021 Mach 1
I hit them up last night to see if they can do need for green. I haven’t heard back yet. I’m wondering if they’re not interested or just super busy.
I would say super busy as I would randomly get responses at weird hours. Always helpful responses but definitely not always during “business hours”

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
I would say super busy as I would randomly get responses at weird hours. Always helpful responses but definitely not always during “business hours”
Just as you said they answered me tonight which is odd hours and sent me a website to go pick a green color. I informed them again that I need need for green color code AJ. I also said can they send me a plain ball so I can have it painted myself. We’ll see what they say.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Just as you said they answered me tonight which is odd hours and sent me a website to go pick a green color. I informed them again that I need need for green color code AJ. I also said can they send me a plain ball so I can have it painted myself. We’ll see what they say.

Are you sure it's painted and not a colored resin ? Seems a shifter knob would be considered high wear. So the resin would be tinted........... think Q ball

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
Are you sure it's painted and not a colored resin ? Seems a shifter knob would be considered high wear. So the resin would be tinted........... think Q ball
Website says made of stainless steel and then powder coated. Wonder how hot it gets in the blazing sun...