Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Darkstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Oxford White.

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Looks good!
What rotors are they?
Thank you. Easy to do but time consuming as hell when you're priming and painting at the same time. They're Brakemotive (Powerstop) rotors. I painted the hat black. I have to admit I'm a little freaked out now though. I went to post the pics in the Brakemotive thread and read that a member and a couple others have had catastrophic fail during track sessions. I no longer track my car, but still...not wanting to be hitting a canyon road hard and have the rotor come apart! Now hundreds of others have reported great results with these pads and rotors, but it will always be on my mind.

The_Mad_Patcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I opened the garage, looked at the car, and wished I could take my dad for a ride. He is a WW2 vet that passed 2 years ago. My thanks to those who served and survived, and especially today on Memorial Day to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to their/our country.

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
Installed the Whiteline Transmission mount insert. Even with a liberal application of lubricant, it took a while to get the bloody thing in. Shifting feels different so far.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
:ford:
IMG_20180528_203609_753.jpg

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I am addicted to wrapping things now that I have figured out all of the tricks. I wrapped the center sections of my splitter struts, and a small section of each side of the splitter to make them more visible. People keep walking up to look into the engine bay and stepping on it. It can take the weight, but they keep ripping the trim piece off. Now maybe the lazy f#cks will see it sticking out. Seriously, I was debating on using the vinyl cutter to make some NO STEP decals.. SMH!

1z2hfvc.jpg

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
Looks good

What splitter is that? I might get one although I wouldn’t want to deal with people stepping on it.

BluePonyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT Premium 6MT
Busy weekend:

1. Swapped in the Solo Performance Mach XV 3" stainless exhaust with black tips on Friday afternoon. Took me a few hours b/c I had to do it by myself (getting the stock system out was a feat of engineering) and I made a couple of mistakes that forced me to do things twice. Sounds amazing and even the neighbors approve.

2. Finally had the strut tower brace and that big firewall to strut tower brace come in from levittown. So I was able to finish this install: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100800

3. Cooked food for 15+ people at a BBQ on Sunday while we watched all of the races.

4. Visited the cemetery, and made sure to say a few prayers and thanks, and think about how much service members mean to us.

5. Like an idiot I forgot to put up the flag yesterday. My son reminded me @ 8pm on our way home.

Sponsored

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
been busy lately. finally sold my performance pack wheels and tires to another member on here. He mounted them to a black 18! I think it looks really sharp. Also ive been working on getting mine prepped for Carlisle Ford Nationals this weekend. last thing that needs done is a nice detail and finally getting around to mounting my hood struts. Looking forward to a great weekend and hopeful to meet some of you there. Make sure to vote for my build! :thumbsup: We will be located in the "young guns" section for those who will be there.
529182.jpg
529181.jpg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Yeah, busy weekend for me too. Yesterday went to the National Cemetery to say hello to some family and offer my gratitude. Saw General Patton’s Jeep which was pretty cool.
Turns out it was made by Ford which I didn’t know.

Afterwards I met up with my car club and we went to a local show and talked business. That night I watched the dubs put the hurt on Houston. All is right in the world lol.
20180528_092809.jpg
20180528_092439.jpg
20180528_133056.jpg
20180528_133721.jpg

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine back from being ceramic coated:clap2:
Royal crimson in the sun freshly coated? Looks like the paint itself is on fire:headbang:
Tomorrow the 1" progressive sr springs go in, along with bmr vertical links&irs lockout kit. Then I'm done for a while with the mods, until the frpp tune drops that is :frusty:
20180529_173206_kindlephoto-23567953.jpg

Last edited:

DeadLoad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
I believe government took the blueprints from the original company and gave it to ford so they could produce the amount of vehicles the war needed. Heard ford didn't even want to build them.

Edit:
My car should be done this week getting D1sc, id1300 and fore fuel system for e85 !! Stoked

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I believe government took the blueprints from the original company and gave it to ford so they could produce the amount of vehicles the war needed. Heard ford didn't even want to build them.

Edit:
My car should be done this week getting D1sc, id1300 and fore fuel system for e85 !! Stoked
That makes perfect sense. Along the same lines, one of my grandfathers drew up armored personnel carriers & tanks as an employee of GM for the wartime effort. I thought that was kinda interesting...
Sponsored