Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Saw it was a year ago I put in my corsa catback, tomorrow actually doing the MGW install with a friend.

sm32589g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP DIB
Just drove it. But you know, when you have those corsa xtreme cat-backs and the build is sick, things like this happen..edited..

:thumbsup:. By far my favorite compliment of the 6-7 or so that I've uploaded from the dash cam.
Cool_story_bro.jpg

See more on Know Your Meme

ZombieHunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red California Special
Last Weekends Project

Hi All,
Just giving my feedback as I just added CAI,tune and Custom Coolant tank [hated the bubble tank] to my GT/CS this weekend. [pic below, before I removed the sound tube] I got everything from Livernois Motorsports [Thanks Daniel!] and went with the Severe Windstorm CAI and the My Calibrator tuner plus the coolant tank. Anyhow at first I liked the stock sound that the under hood tube made. Then I installed a Serve Windstorm CAI with the tube still connected and oh my god, the noise was so loud I couldn't heard the exhaust etc at all even had to turn the radio up.. So I capped it of with the parts that came with the CAI and now it sounds great! I actually like it better than the stock sound it sound like its the engine under the hood [which it is] but not in the car like the tube kinda was.. With that and the 93 octane tune I can tell it makes more power but how much I don't really know as I haven't dyno'd it or been to the track etc. More on the tune, stock I just didn't seem to have a good feel with the gas pedal. The car is a manual so driving a stick with out good gas pedal feel I just didn't like it, I felt unconnected to it somehow?? I was always giving it too much or too little throttle taking off, shifting gears etc and I've been driving Mustang sticks forever.. Anyway after the tune now it's great! I feel connected and I can control the throttle much better and its easier and a much smoother drive. It also seems like the front end rises up more and faster and pulls harder when I get on it so its probably got more torque too. I also once hit the rev limiter stock [just testing it. lol ] and the car like shut down and nose dived hard and stayed running, but now with the tune it just shutters like a MSD rev limiter and doesn't lose all power just some. I like that much better!! I'm sure that alone will make it faster at the track if I wind it up a little too much. Which is easy because it revs and pulls so hard I never want to lift.. [my bad I guess] Anyhow the coolant tank does nothing but make the engine compartment look good but damn good I think, for sure worth the money to me..All in all I spent about 3 hours doing all of it and I got out just what I hoped or expected so I am very happy with all of it. best Mustang I've ever had which is saying a lot as I've had over 12 different models over the years nice work Ford!! ... ..
2016 MUSTANG.jpg
stang.jpg
mustang2.jpg
Mustang.jpg

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My muffler guy didn't even know that there was a 4 cylinder mustang, told him the hp and torque numbers and he was dumb founded, lol.

He started comparing it to his raptor ford pickup and was impressed.

Terry :ford:

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
Just drove it. But you know, when you have those corsa xtreme cat-backs and the build is sick, things like this happen:

:thumbsup:. By far my favorite compliment of the 6-7 or so that I've uploaded from the dash cam.
Ha! "I had a boner the whole time I was behind you"

Not too many situations where that's a good thing... :paddle:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
Ordered the RTR Rear Diffuser today!

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Ordered the RTR Rear Diffuser today!
[MENTION=10674]Casey[/MENTION]Jr - Pleasure working with you sir!

Now you know where to find me be it forums, or facebook!

Enjoy.

Alex

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
[MENTION=10674]Casey[/MENTION]Jr - Pleasure working with you sir!

Now you know where to find me be it forums, or facebook!

Enjoy.

Alex
Pleasure working with you Alex! I forget I can reach you on here too!