Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
What tires outta curiosity?

I never had the problem with the Indys with same spec'd wheels. Although last time I had them on it was with stock suspension and alignment.

I'm surprised LMR sells the setup as a package and I haven't heard similar complaints.

My setup isn't extreme in any way. Just .5" drop and camber set at like -1.75 (I think) The alignment sheet is somewhere. I'm sure I'll find it in the last place I look.
I’m running the MPS4S all stock. I didn’t realize you were lowered.
Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Mostly waiting on concrete to cure.
Pour happens friday and 3 or 4 weeks before the concrete is honestly cured. I know 2 weeks is what most say its good but it will continue to get stronger.
I did one that was 120'X10' back in early 2020. I left he cars off for 14 days, wasn't gonna do any longer just because they were on street in dwtn and I wasn't having that.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I have already jailbroken my Sync 3, so that part is done. I changed out the theme to one that is red. Was thinking about doing the newer transparent one and loading a bunch of custom backgrounds, just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I did use ForScan to change the start up animation to the Ford Performance one, but it has the snake logo, which I don’t want (it does not actually say Shelby though). I really enjoy doing artsy stuff like messing with video editing and whatnot, so I’m pretty interested in trying to make something cool.
I'm interested to see what you come up with Mike. Maybe you could make your own non-vehicle-specific Ford Performance animation?

Sponsored

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
It seemed like no one could get away really. I let him lead and vice versa. But the acceleration those Teslas are able to put down is quite something 😳
Another Mustang tried to join but he couldn't keep up thank god. 2 racers are enough. Again, there wasn't much traffic and we had 5 lanes. Fun stuff!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
It seemed like no one could get away really. I let him lead and vice versa. But the acceleration those Teslas are able to put down is quite something 😳
Another Mustang tried to join but he couldn't keep up thank god. 2 racers are enough. Again, there wasn't much traffic and we had 5 lanes. Fun stuff!
Wikipedia said:
The Roadster's 0 to 97 km/h (0 to 60 mph) acceleration time is 3.9 seconds for the Standard model and 3.7 seconds for the 2010 V2.5 Sport, which Motor Trend confirmed in the first independent, instrumented testing of the V2.5 Sport model. The magazine also recorded a 0-to-1⁄4-mile (0.00 to 0.40 km) time of 12.6 seconds at 165.1 km/h (102.6 mph).

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I'm interested to see what you come up with Mike. Maybe you could make your own non-vehicle-specific Ford Performance animation?
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Just need to find the time between my other 7000 projects and hobbies! Maybe I'll see what I can come up with this weekend sometime. I assume there is a specific video length requirement as well as resolution and aspect ratio. At some point it shows a still frame, not sure how that plays in.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Just need to find the time between my other 7000 projects and hobbies! Maybe I'll see what I can come up with this weekend sometime. I assume there is a specific video length requirement as well as resolution and aspect ratio. At some point it shows a still frame, not sure how that plays in.
I hear ya. Life gets in the way of doing the fun stuff.
I would try and keep the video length to the same as the Ford ones. Although @Gnatsum21 video looks to be much longer. I would imagine the still frame is just video with the same frames repeating.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last one! 🏎
UNFORTUNATELY, Sync 3 DOES NOT support audio in the start up files (DoorIN.ani and DoorLOOP.ani)
Too bad so sad, but I thought some of you might enjoy this :giggle:
Using this in my Mustang now. One day I will create the "how to do it" thread, promise. :like:

Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Last one! 🏎
UNFORTUNATELY, Sync 3 DOES NOT support audio in the start up files (DoorIN.ani and DoorLOOP.ani)
Too bad so sad, but I thought some of you might enjoy this :giggle:
Using this in my Mustang now. One day I will create the "how to do it" thread, promise. :like:

What is the length (mm:ss) of the factory animation? And is DoorLOOP.ani the still frame?

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is the length (mm:ss) of the factory animation? And is DoorLOOP.ani the still frame?
I think its max 20 seconds, I keep it at 18 seconds. I believe if you make it shorter it will exit out earlier, I think 10 seconds is factory length. You need to fiddle with it. I am not sure what is what, DOOR or IN, I save both with accordingly, when I shut off the engine the good old Pony goodbye splash screen comes up, what is ok with me.
Both files for "ford-MY20" live here (Sync 3):
/fs/mp/usr/share/anim/6
You need a USB stick and Linux code to delete/copy/overwrite whatever you prefer to get them there, plus the mp4ani converter, its on Fmods.net

Racinjason65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1M-82
Went to the body shop today to check the fit of my new carbon hood and get ideas to lay out stripes. On the carbon fiber trunk (Anderson Composites) and the hood I’m having stripes masked off on the carbon, on the bumpers I’ll have matching carbon look vinyl stripes with candy red pinstripes. A few weeks ago my garbage man hit the back bumper of my car, so their insurance company was going to pay for a bumper and diffuser anyway, so I ordered an Anderson Composites diffuser, splitter and side skirts. I’ve been wanting to do a Gt350r spoiler, but didn’t want holes in my trunk lid or a weird trim piece covering holes, so I ended up ordering the Anderson spoiler and trunk lid as well. As long as I was going that far, and I need a little more hood clearance for the CJ lid upgrade for the Whipple, I ordered the hood as well. As long as I have all this pretty new carbon, I might as well show it off…so the splitter, side skirts, diffuser and wing are all going to stay exposed carbon, I’ll paint the hood and deck lid black and leave exposed carbon stripes.

5669CEF3-9EA9-4463-BE2E-83579756EA81.jpeg

DC19017F-111D-49D3-A113-3B6D3024D10D.jpeg

1D854E9D-7F54-419C-A67E-2A7E72C658CB.jpeg

761708AE-28D1-4F38-9E30-6AE8FC03CEC8.png

mustang_puppy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
2015 black Ecoboost fastback
Drilled the 2 holes for the driver's side mounting bracket for the rear shock tower brace. Blasted fuel hose makes it a bit difficult to do as it's pretty stiff and in the way of the location of the holes. Getting closer to making my car handle way better than stock...

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Removed the active grill shutters and installed the Mishimoto oil cooler kit on my 2018 GT. Next track day is this Saturday at Eagles Canyon Raceway in Decatur, TX!

37BF2C84-5989-4FD1-A756-97BED3FECCBE.jpeg

A2445672-FAD7-43AE-87F9-D00945C75BE6.jpeg
Put the scoops back on with the blades removed. If you delete the whole assembly it creates extra turbulence which is bad for cooling.
Sponsored