Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Big thanks to Jake and @beefcake for sorting me out a deal. Pushed the button today. Gotta pay tomorrow though. :crackup:

Screenshot_20220816-212338307_2_1_1.jpg
Sponsored

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
Mine is held hostage in the garage for the next 4 weeks while the driveway is replaced. I guess its a good time to install my pile of parts in the garage, lol.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
What kind of driveway takes FOUR weeks??
Mostly waiting on concrete to cure.
Pour happens friday and 3 or 4 weeks before the concrete is honestly cured. I know 2 weeks is what most say its good but it will continue to get stronger.

Sponsored

Mustangmatty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
It's that +40ET that's getting you, my +35 doesn't rub. With that said 8mm is plenty to avoid any issues.
Interesting…I’m running 285/35-19 +40ET without any rubbing. Wonder if something else is not quite to spec somewhere?

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Mostly waiting on concrete to cure.
Pour happens friday and 3 or 4 weeks before the concrete is honestly cured. I know 2 weeks is what most say its good but it will continue to get stronger.
Yeah for normal strength concrete 90% strength in 14 days and 99% in 28 days. Can be slower in cold conditions.

Sponsored

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Could have been my laptop during converting the mp4 to ani. Haven't rebooted it for a while. I will keep that in mind before creating a new video.
This is something I wanted to try out, I’d like to hear more on how it went.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
This is something I wanted to try out, I’d like to hear more on how it went.
I will do another one tomorrow and report back. Maybe in the tech section. Or if there isn't already a thread I will start one on how to do custom start up videos. We all know you can change some using FORscan and have your GT running a GT500 start up for example (really?). But yes, I will put something together. Keep in mind, this involves "jail breaking" your Sync 3 device, but this has been discussed already a while back starting in December 2021 in the "custom background" thread.

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
I will do another one tomorrow and report back. Maybe in the tech section. Or if there isn't already a thread I will start one on how to do custom start up videos. We all know you can change some using FORscan and have your GT running a GT500 start up for example (really?). But yes, I will put something together. Keep in mind, this involves "jail breaking" your Sync 3 device, but this has been discussed already a while back starting in December 2021 in the "custom background" thread.
I have already jailbroken my Sync 3, so that part is done. I changed out the theme to one that is red. Was thinking about doing the newer transparent one and loading a bunch of custom backgrounds, just haven’t gotten around to it yet. I did use ForScan to change the start up animation to the Ford Performance one, but it has the snake logo, which I don’t want (it does not actually say Shelby though). I really enjoy doing artsy stuff like messing with video editing and whatnot, so I’m pretty interested in trying to make something cool.

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Interesting…I’m running 285/35-19 +40ET without any rubbing. Wonder if something else is not quite to spec somewhere?
What tires outta curiosity?

I never had the problem with the Indys with same spec'd wheels. Although last time I had them on it was with stock suspension and alignment.

I'm surprised LMR sells the setup as a package and I haven't heard similar complaints.

My setup isn't extreme in any way. Just .5" drop and camber set at like -1.75 (I think) The alignment sheet is somewhere. I'm sure I'll find it in the last place I look.