Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Got them on today. Looks great. Thanks for the idea.
46D4357D-DBD0-4A47-B15E-1E65359BA9BF.jpeg
Those DO look good! They'd look really good on the black Bullitt wheels too, might need to look into them.
I don't know what new lug nuts run for, but a set of 20 is $180, I wouldn't call that inexpensive, or are they all that pricey? @cactus_kid

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
Exactly right. The EcoBoost is surprisingly quick. I don't have to go 10 seconds on the drag strip, 12's is plenty quick enough.
And on the road course I had no problem hanging with the GT and my friend's GT350 in the turns. Was quicker than my friend's GT coming out of the turn onto the straight - he had to give me a point by every session.

Comments like that make as much sense as saying, "You take a GT to the track? Should have a GT500 to do that"
I don’t consider a eco boost a race car. It’s what your grandpa gets caus he likes the looks but not the speed. I don’t know where you get that it’s fast. They try racing me every now and then but I totally beat them bad… and not by a car or 2. I wouldn’t consider it a race tbh.

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
f%2fmedia.makeameme.org%2fcreated%2fdumbass-2mnuiv.jpg

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
How about we let people enjoy their Mustangs without hating on the displacement of their engine? Surely there's a reason they chose that.

Good grief I can totally see why the Mustang has "douchebag" implications/insinuations in some people's minds.

Last edited:

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I swapped out my SVE wheels for my stock wheels for the winter. The problem is, I put my stock center caps on the SVE wheels. I'm looking for a cheap set of center caps that will fit the stock wheels. Does anyone know exactly what size caps I need? I see some cheap options on eBay, but I don't know what size I need.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
How about we let people enjoy their Mustangs without hating on the displacement of their engine? Surely there's a reason they chose that.

Good grief I can totally see why the Mustang has a "douchebag" implications/insinuations in some people's minds.
But how can you really enjoy your car without shitting on other people? /s

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That was pretty harsh. You do know what people say about Dodge Caravans? I'm not telling because I am not one of those people to say bad things about a car based on cylinders. Heck, you must not know what the Corvette, Hell Cat, you name it drivers say about our Mustangs.

It’s what your grandpa gets caus he likes the looks but not the speed. I don’t know where you get that it’s fast.

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
One more.. door protectors from the big "A" (Garage Wall Protector). It's solid, thick foam and sticks to the wall like "you will never get it off again". Plus last WE my GF opened the passenger door of my former Stang while on the phone, and bang, into the wall the door went.. I was like "huh" ? She didn't even care or notice. Hence the protectors, first thing I ordered that day. 😅
Foam.jpg
I have something similar, although thinner.

IMG_E1897.jpg

IMG_E1894.jpg

IMG_E1903.jpg

IMG_E1896.jpg

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Tinted the whole enchilada

vivint-snapshot-2021-11-19-113507.png
Sponsored