Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Not trying to pinch business from one vendor to another, but here’s the guy that mine came from on eBay :

1634683440240.png

Pick from his listings, customise them or go completely custom (as my bro did for his M4).

Not the cheapest but really nice quality - and maybe cheaper postage for you guys on that side of the pond :like:

WD :like:
Haha. I like "vegan leather".
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
If I could justify a mower with blow up tyres and I knew I could be far enough away from a compressor for it to be a pain, I would seriously consider dumping some stans fluid (or similar) in them :like:

Try electric trucks, didn’t you know electric’s the future … :crazy: :cwl:

My mower has little plastic wheels / tyres and I have to plug it in and push it … :giggle:

WD :like:
My mower is battery operated. We have a few electric lifts and some propane and a few diesels.

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
Nice! How did you specify what you wanted written on them?
If you go to their site they have a range of product examples and I found one in the traditional ford performance that I wanted understated and in theme colour of my car so I asked if they could do in orange on black. There was a confirmation message and everything was fabricated in the day and sent. I ended up buying two sets as it was not clear whether one was for just one pad or two so I now have both front and rear covered lol

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
If you go to their site they have a range of product examples and I found one in the traditional ford performance that I wanted understated and in theme colour of my car so I asked if they could do in orange on black. There was a confirmation message and everything was fabricated in the day and sent. I ended up buying two sets as it was not clear whether one was for just one pad or two so I now
If you go to their site they have a range of product examples and I found one in the traditional ford performance that I wanted understated and in theme colour of my car so I asked if they could do in orange on black. There was a confirmation message and everything was fabricated in the day and sent. I ended up buying two sets as it was not clear whether one was for just one pad or two so I now have both front and rear covered lol
Thanks.
I found the seller you used and sent a copy of your pads as that is exactly what I want (hope you don’t mind).
Free shipping to Canada as well!

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I have those on my daily driver and I like them, especially in the wet.

SLC has been wetter and cooler than normal this October. Got to try the new Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus in the rain/high 30s and they have been great under semi-spirited driving. The Pirelli Corsa 4s, as befitting a summer tire, felt like driving on ice skates once it hit 45 or a drop of rain was on the road.

My first Continentals, but so far the Tire Rack reviews seem legitimate.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Last edited:
Reactions: PKs

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Added trim to the wheel and top trim to make it look complete.

92876987-AE0D-4A28-A80D-572C7D89CF57.jpeg
Sponsored