Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, I know it's hard to believe. Mobile has two ;)
I like tunnels .......

I'm LMAO imagining you driving like a bat out hell roaring thru .

Don't you know you could of skeerd someone< and to that I say who gives FK ! well done ....LMAO
Sponsored

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Came from eBay in Russia. Vendor was really responsive, open to customised orders and between order, fabrication and delivery to Australia was roughly 2 weeks in total. Result was quality as well.😎👍
:shock: :bandit:

Mine were from USA, I thought it was in keeping with the car ... lol :flag:

Joking aside, I started communications with a Russian vender but then his eBay shop was closed / deleted, that's when I found the US vendor :like:

WD :like:

RSPEK 178

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
MY20 Mustang R Spec
:shock: :bandit:

Mine were from USA, I thought it was in keeping with the car ... lol :flag:

Joking aside, I started communications with a Russian vender but then his eBay shop was closed / deleted, that's when I found the US vendor :like:

It was all in US dollars. I’ll find the vendor and post..😎 vendor was customcrew

Last edited:

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
SLC has been wetter and cooler than normal this October. Got to try the new Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus in the rain/high 30s and they have been great under semi-spirited driving. The Pirelli Corsa 4s, as befitting a summer tire, felt like driving on ice skates once it hit 45 or a drop of rain was on the road.

My first Continentals, but so far the Tire Rack reviews seem legitimate.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
SLC has been wetter and cooler than normal this October. Got to try the new Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus in the rain/high 30s and they have been great under semi-spirited driving. The Pirelli Corsa 4s, as befitting a summer tire, felt like driving on ice skates once it hit 45 or a drop of rain was on the road.

My first Continentals, but so far the Tire Rack reviews seem legitimate.
DWS06's are a great tire. Been using them on my last 3 vehicles.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Used the air pump to inflate a tire on the zero turn mower. Why the heck do mower tires go flat when one is 1,000 ft from the barn where the compressor is. :explode:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Used the air pump to inflate a tire on the zero turn mower. Why the heck do mower tires go flat when one is 1,000 ft from the barn where the compressor is. :explode:
Same reason why the propane tank on a forklift runs dry when you're the furthest you can be from the full tanks. Billion dollar company, no the tanks don't have gauges and if they do, 9/10 they don't work.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
That's why Milwaukee sells a battery operated air compressor. I need to pump up the front tires on my mower evertime I use it.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
That's why Milwaukee sells a battery operated air compressor. I need to pump up the front tires on my mower evertime I use it.
My mower has solid rubber tires. My yard is also about 20 feet by 10 feet lol.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
If I could justify a mower with blow up tyres and I knew I could be far enough away from a compressor for it to be a pain, I would seriously consider dumping some stans fluid (or similar) in them :like:

Same reason why the propane tank on a forklift runs dry when you're the furthest you can be from the full tanks. Billion dollar company, no the tanks don't have gauges and if they do, 9/10 they don't work.
Try electric trucks, didn’t you know electric’s the future … :crazy: :cwl:

My mower has solid rubber tires. My yard is also about 20 feet by 10 feet lol.
My mower has little plastic wheels / tyres and I have to plug it in and push it … :giggle:

Sponsored

Blufc3s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stew
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Premium GT PP1, 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Manual
Vehicle Showcase

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Not trying to pinch business from one vendor to another, but here’s the guy that mine came from on eBay :

1634683440240.png

Pick from his listings, customise them or go completely custom (as my bro did for his M4).

Not the cheapest but really nice quality - and maybe cheaper postage for you guys on that side of the pond :like: