Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, all the pictures I’m seeing on here lately have all been out in the rain. Thank goodness it never rains in Southern California all we do is polish the car and drive.:crackup:
At least we've got plenty of water here in the southeast.
Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
This is very true and we envy you, trust me. But that’s why I don’t drink water, I drink a lot of wine.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
drove it around, got the hail damage thing scheduled, Thursday I drive up to paint wizard hazard team or whatever. I count 3-5 larger dents per panel, but a handful of tiny almost non existent ones on each panel as well, misc placed.

some dont even look like dents, but the metal isn't smooth anymore. not sure how they fix that.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
drove it around, got the hail damage thing scheduled, Thursday I drive up to paint wizard hazard team or whatever. I count 3-5 larger dents per panel, but a handful of tiny almost non existent ones on each panel as well, misc placed.

some dont even look like dents, but the metal isn't smooth anymore. not sure how they fix that.
Good luck with all that and I hope it turns out fantastic. I don’t think anybody has asked but do you have some pictures for us? I’ve been through hail damage in Illinois before and I just want to see what you’re going through.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with all that and I hope it turns out fantastic. I don’t think anybody has asked but do you have some pictures for us? I’ve been through hail damage in Illinois before and I just want to see what you’re going through.
I tried taking photos, but my car is dirty and honestly its hard. these are minor, not major dents. but im ocd enough to care. 500 to me to make it new again is fine. its not like some of these guys getting hit with golfballs, but when its clean, and looking, can see the random pelts. nooooo

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I tried taking photos, but my car is dirty and honestly its hard. these are minor, not major dents. but im ocd enough to care. 500 to me to make it new again is fine. its not like some of these guys getting hit with golfballs, but when its clean, and looking, can see the random pelts. nooooo
I hear you. I’m OCD just cleaning the car. You always see something new or something you haven’t seen before and it drives me crazy.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I am concerned, because I have amazing credit, no claims history, my insurance rates are extremely fair.

I wasn't at fault, the other chic was, but im using my OWN insurances med pay (I pay for it) 25k worth, already paid 8k out for hospital and fees so far, but it shows under my claims as active, but not at fault. and when I settle w that other insurance eventually, usaa will be repaid. so I would think THAT WOULDNT AFFECT MY RATES but I could be wrong.

then this hail damage, act of god, comprehensive 500 deductible. 2 pending active claims, makes me nervous they look at it (usaa) and say, no claims to 2 active claims, hes a loose cannon and double my rates

but neither of them are my fault, so I hope usaa just brushes it off.

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
You arent kidding, at least I get to see how nice my car beads every day. 3.25" for the tropical storm, and we have gotten 4.2" since the weekend! June is now 11"... Raining right now, 71 degrees with 77% humidity...

Sponsored

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Some insurance companies penalize people for having "bad luck".
This. They can label you high risk even if you weren't responsible in any of the accidents. I think it's 2 or more within specific time.

allicedout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hem
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Got lowered on Vogtland Sport Plus lowering springs. Damn she got low, 2.5 degrees of camber in the rear. Car seems awfully low for the 1.5F and 1.3R Vogtland has on there website. Debating Steeda spring spacers...

IMG_20210620_152625_968.jpg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I had new tires and wheels mounted on my car today which I got from @shogun32, brand spanking new. My old driver side wheel was bent which I had to get fixed ($120 each wheel) along with two other wheels that were bad. So I thought about it and said F it, might as well get brand new tires and wheels. I love them 😁 tires have really good traction in the rain which I love too. Had a blast driving it.

6FFDE229-7AB8-44FB-A333-4FE4536105B2.jpeg

B09EF69C-2A5D-4AD8-9EFA-E746DC70F462.jpeg
First time I've see your car, like the color. Bent wheel, ouch, made the right choice to shit can them :thumbsup:

Last edited:

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
^ yeah there was no fixing 2 bent wheels and eventually replacing all the tires.
But anyway.... ummmm I slept on it and decided not to sell my car (not yet) 😂 I'm selling my Honda Accord on FB instead. There's a guy coming to see it tonight. I know, I know .... I change my mind too much but my car makes me happy and there's no way I can wait months and months for these prices to go down. I'll be depressed 🤪☺❤
She's just hot to me.

70FCF535-4D4D-453A-AE21-C352472555E9.jpeg
Sponsored