Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
There's a special place in hell for people that hit others and don't leave a note :paddle:
Exact same spot I was hit and I even know what driveway that they backed out of. I couldnt get anyone to answer the door every time I was back over there. He has 2 Charger Daytonas too. I bet he wouldnt like that to happen to him. P.O.S
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Hopefully it ends up being ....

There's a special place in hell for people that hit others and don't leave a note :paddle:
An endless loop of crash up derby !!! :mad: :tsk: :lol:

Bitis_Gabonica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue GT
Installed MBRP Catback this past weekend and installed the Scott Drake speed mesh heat extractors. Took out the silver rivers/button head screws and replaced with black...before pic:

Sponsored

Beem302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
installed a couple of resonators to my Kooks catted LT, H pipe, and FRPP touring exhaust....I'm super sad at how quiet it is now.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
^^^^^^ id be so livid if that happen to me
Exact same spot I was hit and I even know what driveway that they backed out of. I couldnt get anyone to answer the door every time I was back over there. He has 2 Charger Daytonas too. I bet he wouldnt like that to happen to him. P.O.S
It happened at lunch and didn't notice it until after work. Good news is my dashcam has a picture of his front end with scrapes on the passenger front and his license plate.

Sponsored

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Installed MBRP Catback this past weekend and installed the Scott Drake speed mesh heat extractors. Took out the silver rivers/button head screws and replaced with black...before pic:

Waiting for after pics. I bet it looks awesome.

mikeD4V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

[MENTION=19544]scoggy_doogan[/MENTION] try some "Turtle Wax Label and Sticker Remover" if you're inclined. It's like $7 for a can at the autoparts store. Someone got me good in a parking lot and the spray removed the contact/rub marks. Spray it on, let it sit for a few minutes, come back and rub it off.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/....-t529/10045310-P?searchTerm=adhesive+remover