Sponsored

What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Got my Mach 1 a stable mate today.
2003 Torch Red Mach 1 auto with 10,498 miles!
IMG_4346.jpeg
Very nice. Time to replace the majority of the wall art.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
I had a 2002 gt. It rode like a tank and handled like a sailboat but man some days I miss it. Would love to build a Saleen or a Mach 1 new edge.

partsbin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Nice! How do you like the 2003? I've always wanted one of those.
I really like it and it rides good. Owner before me bought this new and stored it. It is incredibly clean. This was my childhood dream car growing up and I canā€™t believe I got one.

Sponsored

partsbin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Very nice. Time to replace the majority of the wall art.
I may end up doing that eventually. Iā€™ve had quite a few cars in this garage and is the only reason I may just keep them up..

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
22 f250 6.7 platinum tremor
Forscan did not go as planned. To change factory EQ my as build line read 7DO-01-02 not 727-01-02? Used this Forscan tool.
forscan1.jpg
designed in Canada.
Going to try again with this one designed in USA.
forscan.jpg

Was able to defeat the double honk when exiting with key.
Can you point me where to go to kill the double honk? Assuming itā€™s in the bcm is it in plain English ?

swoop1156

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach HP, 22 Raptor 37PP, 22 Cayenne Turbo SE
Whereā€™s all the forscan gurus? I need to kill that freaken double honk can somebody walk me through the steps to get there and kill it?
The directions in order to do it are quite simple. Just open it up, find where it's at, BCM perhaps IIRC, and it'll be in plain English. Change 0 to 1 or 1 to 2 or whatever it is and write to the module.
Got my Mach 1 a stable mate today.
2003 Torch Red Mach 1 auto with 10,498 miles!
IMG_4346.jpeg
That's exactly how I started my obsession! Had a 2004 5-speed! Sold it to a dentist and he totaled it out two weeks later after a supercharger install. Sucked.
Screenshot_20230513-144138.png

Can you point me where to go to kill the double honk? Assuming itā€™s in the bcm is it in plain English ?
See above and search the forum. If you can't possibly find it and get it done, send me a PM and I'll try to write you through the process differently somehow.

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
The directions in order to do it are quite simple. Just open it up, find where it's at, BCM perhaps IIRC, and it'll be in plain English. Change 0 to 1 or 1 to 2 or whatever it is and write to the module.

That's exactly how I started my obsession! Had a 2004 5-speed! Sold it to a dentist and he totaled it out two weeks later after a supercharger install. Sucked.
Screenshot_20230513-144138.png

See above and search the forum. If you can't possibly find it and get it done, send me a PM and I'll try to write you through the process differently somehow.
First thing I did was search forscan then double honk and I got jack so thatā€™s why I posted, Iā€™ll try looking through the bcm plain English see if I can find it if itā€™s not in the plain English screw it lol I wonā€™t mess with that other crap (the old way)

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
I installed my jacking rails over the sealer and just bolted it. But if you had so much sealer that it distorted the rail then it makes sense to remove some. The rail has end caps and the holes where you wrench through have caps. Doubt you would have any issues.
I was wondering about this. Coming from a 19 PP2 I don't recall having issues with any seam sealer or any factory installed bolts. I guess I'll just pull the factory bolts and install the rails (kept them when I sold my PP2). I also kept my hood struts so I'll also be putting those on this week as well.

I swapped the HP wheels/tires for a PP1 set of wheels with 4S' on them for the street. Once I use up the SC2's on track I'll get a better street tire for the HP wheels and just use my Apex wheels for the track (likely get a second set of Apex track wheels next year).

Sponsored

IanKar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Mustang Mach1 HP A10; 22 Shelby GT500 HP
Whereā€™s all the forscan gurus? I need to kill that freaken double honk can somebody walk me through the steps to get there and kill it?
Sorry. I'm no guru and I would hook up my Forscan to have a look but my car is in the shop for some electronic assists that aren't working. Hope someone answer's your call.

Cux211

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Sorry. I'm no guru and I would hook up my Forscan to have a look but my car is in the shop for some electronic assists that aren't working. Hope someone answer's your call.
Iā€™ll just have to hook it up and see if itā€™s in the bcm and if itā€™s in plain English if itā€™s that hexadecimal crap the hell with it Iā€™m not messing with that lol

kellyreno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Sorry for the late response. Just got back in town. Road trip to see airshow, ThunderBirds! I am no guru. Never got the EQ delete to work on my car. Bought two different plug ins. Got no help with where I went wrong in the forum. Some how I stumbled on the honk delete. Went back to my notes and I did not write it down. Good Luck! I think is was in plain english because I F--k all the other up. Write everything down because you might have to go back into that darkside to correct any mistake!

LATXAg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Micah
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium
Did ceramic tint @ 15% all around and 50% on the shieldā€¦. Did ceramic coating and ppf on front-end, hood, roof, and A pillars. Also, installed RokBlokz, hopefully will add some protection as wellā€¦

F90B2E48-3AEF-455B-BABD-11D4867B8FFB.jpeg
Sponsored