What did you do to your Mach 1 today

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Yeah I got the first one on June 11 . Traded that in on the auto this month. The first car had 338 miles on it. The wife and I agreed that the auto fit in our lives better so we traded. Went from N1012 to N1082.
Glad you were able to find another one that fit you and your wife better. Congratulations!
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Installed a Roush H-pipe. It makes a great sounding exhaust from the factory sound a little better IMO.
It definitely turns up the volume some. I also love the snap crackle pops when you let off the gas, it’s intoxicating!

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Installed a Roush H-pipe. It makes a great sounding exhaust from the factory sound a little better IMO.
Any drone with the Roush H Pipe?

I'm reluctant to change out the factory resonator, thinking the below, might be a reasonable compromise with resonators.
Not sure if its possible to gain a deeper note and no drone without going much louder.

1657668196267.png

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Any drone with the Roush H Pipe?

I'm reluctant to change out the factory resonator, thinking the below, might be a reasonable compromise with resonators.
Not sure if its possible to gain a deeper note and no drone without going much louder.

1657668196267.png
I did something similar with a Summit H and ONE Vibrant 12” resonator and it’s about as loud as I want it but no drone.

756F6569-1FC2-4E1E-87DB-0C49C1A8F2FB.jpeg

1FA0B105-F6BE-427A-8FA9-C9A78266C853.jpeg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No drone with my Steeda H-Pipe

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I thought about getting one of the X or H pipes just to make storing my stock catback easier, lol. I'll be putting on my ATAK soon.

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
I don't have my Mach 1 yet, so bear with me about my thoughts.

I seemed to have seen a cut-away picture of the stock resonator on the forum and
the pipes inside the resonator were perforated but straight through and I don't remember
seeing any type of insulation for sound. Is this correct? From what I have heard on here about
adding a resonator delete, the sound will get louder, maybe lower tone and be raspier and
maybe have the awful drone. Are there any real performance gains other than the "seat of the pants" feel?

I guess you can save a little bit of weight with a X or H pipe, but I don't see where it matters
unless this an all-out race car where every little bit helps.

So maybe I'm all wet, but why would I want to change it out?

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

I seemed to have seen a cut-away picture of the stock resonator on the forum and
the pipes inside the resonator were perforated but straight through and I don't remember
seeing any type of insulation for sound. Is this correct? From what I have heard on here about
adding a resonator delete, the sound will get louder, maybe lower tone and be raspier and
maybe have the awful drone. Are there any real performance gains other than the "seat of the pants" feel?

I guess you can save a little bit of weight with a X or H pipe, but I don't see where it matters

It turns the volume up a good amount.
H-pipe keeps it same muscle car tone as stock.
You will also get more snap, crackle , pops when engine braking.
No Drone
It’s perfect if stock is not loud enough for you. If it is then don’t touch it

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Slight weight reduction, louder, more pops and keeps the same tone with an H-Pipe.

X-Pipe has more of an exotic tone and a bit raspier.

Both only have a very slight, unnoticeable power/torque increase. No drone on either one. Pick which tone you like.

Stock resonator just lowers the volume some from those perforations but very much sounds like an H.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.