Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I think I'm going to go sit in my car in the garage. I wish all this freaking salt on the roads would go away.
Nothing. You need nothing. Just the keys and some gas.
Sponsored

Rick R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Mustang
Braved the bitter cold and went out for a ride in 0 degrees farenheit. Didn't manage to warm up the oil beyond 167 degrees so I didn't dare rev past 4k rpm.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Installed my Redline tuning hood struts, JLT rock blocker, and sat it in for about 5 minutes and got the electronics setup.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Went for a drive through the Texas hill country and down River Rd. Its getting nice and broken in before the hauler picks it up wednesday for the trip to CA.

Last edited:

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Today I knocked about 3 inches of snow of the car. Unfortunately it's currently parked outside with the cover applied.

Sponsored

ronda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
1966 Shelby GT350
I received my car yesterday! Great car! Today I set up my Sync 3 system and stared at it lovingly! Too much rain in the great Pacific Northwest going on!

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Very

Didn't do jack with the car (other than say "hi" to it) as there's about 1/2 inch of ice out there. But I did get a surprise in the mail:

Very cool... Enjoy your new ride... :cheers: John

Sponsored

Rusmarti

rusmarti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R Ruby Red, Blk Roof, no stripes
I took mine to the dealer to have the hood realigned, Sync3 repaired, the vibration noise evaluated that some have equated to possible piston slap, and for them to help come up with a solution to add a transmission cooler.

2/19 Update: Unfortunately I do not have answers to the most important questions yet. The dealer reprogrammed my Sync3 so all is well there...check. They also realigned the hood...check. They said they went back and forth with FP yesterday about how best to evaluate the engine vibration noise, and then spent that afternoon and all of today going through some list that included testing things like injectors that now have been ruled out. They called late today and said they have been asked to now go into the engine to take and report back measurements to find out if it's piston slap, and if so what if any damage may have incurred. For what it's worth the vibration occurs in my car even when it's at temperature with the difference being that it is louder when cold. Their lead engine guy does not work weekends, so my next update will not come until sometime late Monday. And no answer on the transmission cooler front to date. No answers and no car to enjoy this weekend.

Last edited:

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
What did they say about the noise?

I noticed it on day two with mine...clearly normal but curious what it actually is.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
I DROVE IT ALL DAY - HOLY SHIT I CAN STILL HEAR THAT FLAT PLANE CRANK :thumbsup:

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
I DROVE IT ALL DAY - HOLY SHIT I CAN STILL HEAR THAT FLAT PLANE CRANK :thumbsup:
:ford:

Same here. I drove her to work and back. Then, to the gym. Then, out to eat. Finally, stopped to get gas and this guy ran over to see the car and talk to me. It's really cool how much attention this car gets.

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
:ford:

Same here. I drove her to work and back. Then, to the gym. Then, out to eat. Finally, stopped to get gas and this guy ran over to see the car and talk to me. It's really cool how much attention this car gets.
Mines enroute to CA from Texas, couple more days and I'll be doing the same. I had no less than 4 people ask to take pictures while out and about and countless thumbs up back in TX...it certainly draw eyes.
Sponsored