Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

dunno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Beautiful day yesterday here and went out for a cruise with the clone of my car, a 2017 350R. Had a blast, people took lots of pics and the sound of both cars was incredible.

Unfortunately it didn't last cuz some dickhead of a cop pulled us over because of no front plate (they were on the dash.) No warning, just tickets, and he called himself a car guy...

Anyhow, i've given in and installed my Craig's Custom Bracket.
How much was the ticket?
I'm in Ontario also and thought leaving it on the dash would be good enough?
Sponsored

gtaindetail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Thats what i thought also, lol. 2000 miles and now a ticket, i'm sure he only stopped us cuz of the sound. If we had the plates on it would have been sometime else, this cop was just not cool.
Shame. I am going to try to go sans plate but if my last car was any indication it won't take long to get a ticket. May almost be worth the $110...although it's the stop that is sometimes more annoying. :/

gtaindetail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How much was the ticket?
I'm in Ontario also and thought leaving it on the dash would be good enough?
Has to be "permanently affixed" so a dash doesn't count. :/ I've had clients velcro it on the backside of the passenger sun visor and just leave it down all the time, seems to work, but a bit of a nuisance.

ThreeFiveO

Chassis #1356
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gt350 Track Pack
Introduced mine to it's baby brother. Long time friend of mine picked this one up over the weekend.
BILL.jpg

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Unfortunately it didn't last cuz some dickhead of a cop pulled us over because of no front plate (they were on the dash.) No warning, just tickets, and he called himself a car guy...
Fist off,....both cars look great!
Second,...should of gave the police officer the :/ face, like really? Are you really a "car guy"? :/ lol

Canadian citizens are now much safer with those front plates mounted up front. The government coffers thank you for your generosity as well.
I know, right?!?! Thank God. That's such a horrendous crime driving around without a front plate! :crazy: :tsk: :mad:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
So since the 2017s are being sold now what are the 2016 final production numbers? Sorry if this was already posted.

bretlasalle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
Fist off,....both cars look great!
Second,...should of gave the police officer the :/ face, like really? Are you really a "car guy"? :/ lol

I know, right?!?! Thank God. That's such a horrendous crime driving around without a front plate! :crazy: :tsk: :mad:
Thanks !

He was no car guy, more like a ticket quota guy. He started talking about how the cars will get alot of attention, and i'm thinking to my myself dude save the speech and just give me the ticket cuz there was no way we were talking ourselves out of it.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thanks !
He was no car guy, more like a ticket quota guy. He started talking about how the cars will get alot of attention, and i'm thinking to my myself dude save the speech and just give me the ticket cuz there was no way we were talking ourselves out of it.
Definitely not a car guy. lol
Love the R cars. SO nice. One of the nicest looking cars on the road in my opinion. Enjoy it.

Sponsored

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
Thanks !

When you install your bracket post some pics.

Ven0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2016 Focus RS, 2013 Raptor
When you install your bracket post some pics.
The last pic showing the plate 8250RPM is on the bracket. I'll take some pictures from underneath and closeups tomorrow.

derand

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.derand.com
First Name
Derand
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, C8, R8 V10 Gated, Golf R APR, 19 GT350
Beautiful day yesterday here and went out for a cruise with the clone of my car, a 2017 350R. Had a blast, people took lots of pics and the sound of both cars was incredible.

Anyhow, i've given in and installed my Craig's Custom Bracket.
Got it thanks.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
So glad we don't need front license plates here. :clap2:
.....and finally next year we can get vanity plates. About time.:headbonk:
Sponsored