What did you do to your GT350 today?

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Installed an additional (driver's side) Ford Performance Air / Oil Separator.
Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Installed mine in early July. Definitely better as a 2 seater. And it just looks much cooler!
I agree with the look as well. Also looks like it would be much easier to keep clean. In two years Iā€™ve only had one person in the back seat and that was just for a quick ride. The dude is very small in stature otherwise it wouldnā€™t have happened.
One questionā€¦.Does sound resonate to the cab? We dropped the seat ā€œonceā€ and regretted it. The drone sound gave me an instant headache.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I agree with the look as well. Also looks like it would be much easier to keep clean. In two years Iā€™ve only had one person in the back seat and that was just for a quick ride. The dude is very small in stature otherwise it wouldnā€™t have happened.
One questionā€¦.Does sound resonate to the cab? We dropped the seat ā€œonceā€ and regretted it. The drone sound gave me an instant headache.

oohhh, that's a valid question. I wanna do this too because I want a roll bar (talking about looking cool).

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
You could add some Dynamatt to help absorb the droning if you take the rear seats out. They have various products of thickness or even a paste.

Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
You could add some Dynamatt to help absorb the droning if you take the rear seats out. They have various products of thickness or even a paste.
I did not use the same vendor's rear seat delete, but did install dynamatt when I had mine installed. Definitely added some sound insulation back.

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
finally threw her on the lift to do the once-a-year bolt check, and slap dynomat on the stupid rattle plate that Ford decided to toss in just for the gigglesā€¦

698A57D1-DE3F-40CA-A584-7F8116058F5E.jpeg

ā€¦found the drivers side exhaust vibration damper about to fall off the car, three missing underbelly pan screws, and changed the oil šŸ˜¬
Wing Wednesday on Friday I'm in.

wing2.jpg
Is the emblem on the back of your gt350 custom, or is that just a reflection?

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Zero drone. I still have the stock exhaust on the car (2020 GT350) and it just sounds maybe a little more raw. No drone though. That would ruin it for me.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
Is the emblem on the back of your gt350 custom, or is that just a reflection?
It was done by Shelby. It is part of the signature edition package for the 2020 models. They made them blue for the HE package.

Sponsored

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
CM Components custom made. I still wanted access to my trunk from inside the car.

1112211506_HDR.jpg
That is very cool!
Can you post a shot of the hatch down? I mean in an emergency to carry somethingā€¦..you never know.
Thank you, Fred

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
That is very cool!
Can you post a shot of the hatch down? I mean in an emergency to carry somethingā€¦..you never know.
Thank you, Fred
Once I get access to my car, I will post a pic for you Fred.

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I never used my backseat. I got my RSD kit from Ford Performance, a little pricey, but it looks awesome. As far as noise goes, my GT350 is my "toy" and I usually drive the car in "Sport" mode. I love the loud growling / popping sounds the car makes. It's maybe a little louder inside the car w/o the rear seat, but not much.
Sponsored