Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

ravenofpoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
F’ing civics, accords, any clapped out Japanese import with a CAI, fart can and a “syssem”!!!!

I used to think it was funny when I had the v6. Now it’s just infuriating. They always want to race. I just want to cruise.
Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
F’ing civics, accords, any clapped out Japanese import with a CAI, fart can and a “syssem”!!!!

I used to think it was funny when I had the v6. Now it’s just infuriating. They always want to race. I just want to cruise.

To add a little counter-point, my usually-placid wife went wide-eyed when telling me of a freeway experience last Saturday: she was wafting along with 70 MPH traffic when a string of cars wooshed past, weaving in and out of lanes through too-small spaces, causing honks and brake-light flashes.

Mustangs, a dozen or so apparently trying to maintain a caravan. Bad public relations, guys. Choice of cars shows you're capable of right-thinking; don't leave that in the garage when you go out.

Is "Caravans" worth a separate thread? I've been involved in a few, and almost invariably abandoned them when the activity required to maintain contact and intervals interfered with the stately progress of solid freeway citizens.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Some guy in a new Camaro this past Saturday 'dogged' me all the way to a stop light. (around 5 miles)
When the light changed, away we went, here he comes up beside me, gassing and pulling
ahead of me and then falling back beside me.
Wifey was with me, asks what he wants. I says he wants put in his place.
Just a ways up the road is a Pepsi warehouse with a big drive entrance, so as I get closer there I nod
forward and sit up in my seat.
He takes the bait and I bump the gas pedal, he floors the Camaro and I turn into the Pepsi warehouse lot.

(never see these clowns when I'm by myself)

ravenofpoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
To add a little counter-point, my usually-placid wife went wide-eyed when telling me of a freeway experience last Saturday: she was wafting along with 70 MPH traffic when a string of cars wooshed past, weaving in and out of lanes through too-small spaces, causing honks and brake-light flashes.

Mustangs, a dozen or so apparently trying to maintain a caravan. Bad public relations, guys. Choice of cars shows you're capable of right-thinking; don't leave that in the garage when you go out.

Is "Caravans" worth a separate thread? I've been involved in a few, and almost invariably abandoned them when the activity required to maintain contact and intervals interfered with the stately progress of solid freeway citizens.
I don’t understand people’s antics on the road either. Where I live we have Portland international raceway. It’s not much money for track time.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
In Detroit we started having major issues with cars blocking major expressways to stage donut contests and do drifting exhibitions. After a couple high profile arrests (one idiot did donuts with his plate in full view, got caught,arrested, fined, released pending sentencing, then got caught again before his sentencing) police decided to find the drifters a large vacant area to do their thang. Darwin will take over from here.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ar-during-sunday-funday-stunt-driving-meetup/

CompoGTpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange GT pp
Kia Optimas,for whatever weird reason.Where I live they seem to be the most aggressive,they tailgate,speed and weave in and out of traffic.They always want to be the first off the line any light,even had one purposely miss a light to be right next to me. Funny to watch!

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
In Ma. it's the UBER & LYFT drivers. On the phone cluttering up the road and parking where they shouldn't.

In Fl. it's the jacked up in the sky diesel 4x4's. Real pain in the ass.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
In Detroit we started having major issues with cars blocking major expressways to stage donut contests and do drifting exhibitions. After a couple high profile arrests (one idiot did donuts with his plate in full view, got caught,arrested, fined, released pending sentencing, then got caught again before his sentencing) police decided to find the drifters a large vacant area to do their thang. Darwin will take over from here.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...ar-during-sunday-funday-stunt-driving-meetup/
They do the same dumb shit here in Houston.

They take over intersections and they'll do pop up meets in warehouse parking lots.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
For me it's guys/gals in S197's. Annoying AF! Always revving, always trying to race anything and everything.
They even rev at 7am! I know this fool too lol!

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
They do the same dumb shit here in Houston.

They take over intersections and they'll do pop up meets in warehouse parking lots.
And now we're in TX2K season.... Let the pop up meet silliness begin.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1

moosestang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert

It's a little more upscale here in the Keys, with Lambo drivers blocking US1, the only road in or out.

https://www.flkeysnews.com/news/local/article240804666.html#storylink=mainstage

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Where I live most people in ragged out half ton 90’s chevys have straight pipes and think they have to prove themselves. I’ve had like 5 of them rev their shit up or floor it when they see me and I’ve barely had the car over a month. The ones that make me mad though? It’s always a fuggin mini van... lol
I had a dude in a Chevy truck do this to me when I had my '15 Camaro SS.
After I blew him away, he tries to run me down in curves.

I thought; "really"? I have a Camaro here.................:cwl:
Sponsored