Sponsored

What car has the most obnoxious drivers when you drive your S550.

Shdwrlmstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Mustang GT PP (s550)
T
Just asking when your out in your S550 do you notice one brand or model car that seems to have the most annoying drivers. Is it Vettes, BMW's, Camaros, tuners or even other Mustangs or do you not notice a group at all? What have you found to be the case.
This wonderful question is literally giving me PTSD. Anyone who drives a Nissan Maxima OH MY GOD. They think they power under the hood, drive it like maniacs, bobbin n weavin, I'm hoping now that I put this out there you guys will notice maxima drivers(especially newer ones) think they're driving a high end car

TjB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tj
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Prius drivers but that is in any car. In the mustang, it is usually some older chargers with hideous exterior mods or exhaust and sometimes the occasional ricer with roll up and rev up their popcorn makers.

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
100% in Atlanta all these fools with chargers that are not gear heads and can’t drive.
Atlanta, where 90% of the road is Chargers and Challengers..and Hellcat is God. I don't think most of them are even into cars or care about speed, it's all about the flex lol. No hate though, people like what they like, just crazy how popular it is.

james5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp
Atlanta, where 90% of the road is Chargers and Challengers..and Hellcat is God. I don't think most of them are even into cars or care about speed, it's all about the flex lol. No hate though, people like what they like, just crazy how popular it is.
Exactly right lol except they do try to drive them fast and hard and they end up crashing into people etc because they have no skills or sense.

Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Guys in diesel trucks...........
I had to 'smoke' one yesterday up my racetrack.
He did OK, no match for the Mustang, though...............

Austin1992

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Where I live most people in ragged out half ton 90’s chevys have straight pipes and think they have to prove themselves. I’ve had like 5 of them rev their shit up or floor it when they see me and I’ve barely had the car over a month. The ones that make me mad though? It’s always a fuggin mini van... lol

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
same way here in the san francisco bay area, 392s and Hellcats all over the place with annoying drivers

5-PT-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I Live in the SF Bay Area around SFO and it’s usually the cars with stickers on their windows...

UBER
LYFT

SMH

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Other S550 drivers.

Yes, we drive the same car. So why do you have to keep revving/flying past, weaving through traffic, etc.? I see you, you see me. A thumbs up or a rev going by is good enough. No need to drive in a homicidal fashion.

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
Honda Civics with those big coffee can mufflers.
Well they can go from 0 to 60 in 4............ minutes or miles whichever comes first. But I agree with you I especially love the ricer flybys when the kid has his hat on sideways and the seat back down so far he's practically lying down in the backseat. And every once in a while I see one like that pulled over by a cop and you just know he is going to get bent over bigtime LOL.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Everyone else on the road sucks. If they drive slower than me they are annoying. If they drive faster than me they are crazy and risking everyones' lives.

MechWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red, FB, 3.7L, 051A, MANUAL !!
All JAP SUPER BIKERS , weaving in & out between cars just asking to become a hood ornament / road kill !!

Last edited:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
If you are driving any brand of car around here, you aren't going 100 feet before you are obstructed by an SUV or giant pickup truck. So, it's hard for anyone to do anything obnoxious.
Sponsored