Weird Fuel Issue

WolfMxbee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolf
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, 2005 Ford F-150, 1995
I just got off the freeway to pump for gas but the signal before the station, the car randomly dipped low in idle like it almost stalled (manual), and went back to normal so I was low on gas and thought that's why, then filled up and pulled up to Starbucks and it kept revving and dipping low and the AFR were from 13 to 15 fluctuating snd now in between 13.8 to 14.4 and normally is 13.9-14.3. So I heard it's a possible low fuel pressure sensor...? No light shown but heard it can be without a light
Sponsored

Cory S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I just got off the freeway to pump for gas but the signal before the station, the car randomly dipped low in idle like it almost stalled (manual), and went back to normal so I was low on gas and thought that's why, then filled up and pulled up to Starbucks and it kept revving and dipping low and the AFR were from 13 to 15 fluctuating snd now in between 13.8 to 14.4 and normally is 13.9-14.3. So I heard it's a possible low fuel pressure sensor...? No light shown but heard it can be without a light
Nothing wrong. Drive the car. Guessing its fine now......

Andy13186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10speed Aluminator Whippled
Could be cam phasers. When my cam phasers were bad my idle would go rough and I would stall occasionally while at a redlight with no codes etc.
Sponsored