Heres my suspension mod list
Bmr cb005r
Bmr toe links
Bmr springs
Bmr vertical links (spherical)
Bmr rlca bearing
Viking crusader shocks
Gforce halfshafts

Ive went through and grease everything with mobil 1 synthetic grease and the noise hasnt changed one bit, not even softened. The rear oem diff bushings look solid and are not sagging. I really think it might be the gas tank rubbing so i shoved a towel in the opening inside the car above the tank but that didnt soften the sound either. Ive checked the halfshaft nuts and they are tight and have not moved (i have marked them). The noise is very loud inside the car as you can see and hear from the video. The noise sounds as if its something rubbing possibly right behind the gas tank opening. As of right now im clueless as to what to do or try next. Hopefully someone has an idea
Sponsored

morgande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver | 2013 Ford F150
I have the same problem, only its the driver side and its at highway speeds only and not as loud. I'm going to take the car back to shop who put in the suspension in and see if they can identify whats causing it.

heyitzkhan

Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Mustang GT Premium, Performance Pkg.
Check your strut tower mounts up front. Mine was creaking and making a faint tapping sound inside the cabin, when driving. I also re-greased my sway bars and end link suspension parts. But it turned out to be the strut tower mounts up front.
Sponsored