Jon Lund Jr. discusses latest rumors about Lund Racing/future of EFI Tuning

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Fair enough and I agree that I stand corrected. But either way, controlled by the governor as they may be, I don't believe governors or the national guard have the weapons or the willingness to get involved in these types of issues.
Well we have both but the question is should we? No. It is not our job to deal with political conflicts. Our job is to protect our country and help during natural disasters. And some natl guards make bbq during drills. Thats what I heard. I dont know, Im not guard. lol
Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well we have both but the question is should we? No. It is not our job to deal with political conflicts. Our job is to protect our country and help during natural disasters. And some natl guards make bbq during drills. Thats what I heard. I dont know, Im not guard. lol
I may have not conveyed my support for all of our armed forces. I fully support all of our troops and greatly appreciate their service. They are far more dedicated to the protection of this country, the constitution and our freedoms than most of us will ever be. I just don't believe this or many other disagreements are the hill they should be asked to risk their life on. The very fact that we even have this forum and can debate these issues is because of the freedom they help protect in this country.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
Fair enough and I agree that I stand corrected. But either way, controlled by the governor as they may be, I don't believe governors or the national guard have the weapons or the willingness to get involved in these types of issues.
The guard has the same weapons systems as the active duty and just like the active duty they do what they are told to do. Willingness to obey orders should be the same as well. However, the governors are not going to use them to battle EPA regulations. The state and federal government both have command authority over guardsmen. Typically, domestic events are under state authority and foreign federal. However, federal government can activate/utilize guardsmen domestically. A good example is supporting Customs and Border Patrol, that is a title 10 (federal) mission, with guardsmen who are supporting.

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
I may have not conveyed my support for all of our armed forces. I fully support all of our troops and greatly appreciate their service. They are far more dedicated to the protection of this country, the constitution and our freedoms than most of us will ever be. I just don't believe this or many other disagreements are the hill they should be asked to risk their life on. The very fact that we even have this forum and can debate these issues is because of the freedom they help protect in this country.
fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on your view) the guard or the military do not pick the hill they risk their life on. That is up to the civilian government, and we are the ones that control that. Throughout the history of the US, most involvement of the military has been political policy (which rarely involves freedom as most of us would define it). This is what is missed by most everyone. They are just another arm of the government to make people do what we want.

OP
OP
BluByeU

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on your view) the guard or the military do not pick the hill they risk their life on. That is up to the civilian government, and we are the ones that control that. Throughout the history of the US, most involvement of the military has been political policy (which rarely involves freedom as most of us would define it). This is what is missed by most everyone. They are just another arm of the government to make people do what we want.
"War is the continuation of politics by other means." Carl von Clausewitz

Sponsored

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
"War is the continuation of politics by other means." Carl von Clausewitz
Correct sir, Clausewitz was right about many things. Unfortunately I don't think he (and others like him) are taught is most schools.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
L
How do you think this affect companies like Roush, Whipple, ProCharger, and all the big name FI manufacturers? I don't think it hurts them so much as they are already within the EPA/CARB guidelines.
[/QUOT guessing the supercharger manufacturers would be selling a lot more legal kits overall since they must come with a tune as it stands . Vortech and Edelbrock use SCT tuning devices currently but not sure what the future brings . One way or another some sort of FlashDevice will need to exist in order to install the legal team into the computer.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
sometimes used to defeat federal emissions regulations and testing.
Lund doesn't defeat/disable/turn off any emission devices or codes.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Standard cookie cutter post here. Disagree with a statement with no other fact-based information...

If you are going to dispute something, give the details...

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Let's not get into a discussion about what a tuning company may or may not have done. They don't do it now, so leave it at that.

BrianGT2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Mustang Eco Convertible
The EPA believes a small little car community is what's polluting the air. Really, Lets try power plants and factories...EPA needs to but out and worry about the real problems. Hell, the electric cars they are pushing so hard to create devastate the environment more than the gas burns we drive. Look at the pictures of mines in Africa that have to be dug to get the materials needed for these cars. However, liberals and the "WE LOVE EVERYBODY" crowd does not see or think about that.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The power plants around me, they are installing solar fields of panels. It’s called diffusing.

They can’t make their energy more efficient so gov told them to install solar panels to increase more energy output, diffusing their current emissions.
Sponsored