Sponsored

Weathertech Trunk Mat (How much trimming is required?)

19Vert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible
I am considering buying the Weathertech trunk mat but they make it for the coupe only. Various Mustang or car accessory websites state.

*Minor trimming may be necessary if you are attempting to fit this Cargo Liner in a 2015-2020 Convertible Mustang.

Any experience with how much trimming is required?
Sponsored

rcengr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue EB Convertible, 2023 Colorado Z71
Do you have the subwoofer? I don't see an option for a liner with subwoofer, so you may have to trim to fit that.

I have the Ford plastic liner in my convertible trunk with subwoofer. It fit with no trimming even though the dealer website said trimming may be required.

OP
OP

19Vert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Convertible
Do you have the subwoofer? I don't see an option for a liner with subwoofer, so you may have to trim to fit that.

I have the Ford plastic liner in my convertible trunk with subwoofer. It fit with no trimming even though the dealer website said trimming may be required.
I do have the subwoofer, Weathertech shows the subwoofer option for 2018 but not 19 or 20. I would presume it's the same trunk.

Sponsored

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
18' Convertible here. My weathertech liner went in with no trimming required. I also have the factory subwoofer too.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

my friend gave me a full set of weatehretech mats, the rear was for without a subwoofer, I have a jl box, I simply install the mat, laid it down, and trimmed it to fit around the sub, and a little bit under it. looks like its perfect.
Sponsored