Sponsored

we gonna see riced out s550's?

• Thread starter crazyfastfreddy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

crazyfastfreddy

this is just for laughs so plz no hate mail..

i found a few photoshops and gotta ask, we gonna see ricer mustangs now that we got the 4 banger?

tripleyellow5.jpg

tripleyellow6.jpg

magneticmustang1.jpg

magneticmustang2.jpg
ricer mustang1.jpg
ricer mustang2.jpg
ricer mustang3.jpg
ricer mustang4.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

crazyfastfreddy

this one is actually OK but not the wheels. the louvered windows i can dig for a diff look.

magneticmustang3.jpg
1.jpg

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
You can see Mustangs with all kinds of exterior body modifications that some would deem in that category already. It is not tied to a 4-cylinder car exclusively.

OP
OP

stangray11

You can see Mustangs with all kinds of exterior body modifications that some would deem in that category already. It is not tied to a 4-cylinder car exclusively.
This.

Why does everyone think the 4 banger will invite the "rice" (can we find a better term for this?) culture for the Mustang?

Did we see this happen with the SVO?

Sponsored

stable68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Crown Victoria LX Sport
I have already seen some renders with rediculous amounts of camber... If i see an s550 with camber on it i would probably go insane.

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
Yes we will. It's been happening for years. There are many modified Mustangs that I think are F-ugly but that is still the owner's prerogative. As we have choked back our vomit over such creations as I have exampled we will do so for the next generations of Mustang. Going global means all the global ugly it entails.
85MustangGTConv4X4.jpg
111426,xcitefun-eb95bc31.jpg
mustang-smart-front.jpg
mustank.jpg
ugly_65.jpg

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
4 banger Mustang will not invite the rice crowd very much at $30k+

It seems most rice cars are of the cheaper variety. However, I can definitely see riced up used 4 bangers down the road.

OP
OP

GTsquid

4 banger Mustang will not invite the rice crowd very much at $30k+

It seems most rice cars are of the cheaper variety. However, I can definitely see riced up used 4 bangers down the road.
Agreed the focus on 4 bangers is just a little misguided. I think it's mostly a price thing. Altho the tunability of it and the exhaust options may bring some of that.

Sponsored

nite

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
C6 Corvette
if it does happen, it won't be for another five years or so, as thats when kids will start picking them up for cheap on the used market.

That said, I think it will be a very small minority, as the the style of the car doesn't fit the profile (I agree that the 4 cyl engine will have nothing to do with it).

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
I hope we do. It means the Mustang has widened its appeal and will be around longer. The Mustang has always been one of the most "personalized" vehicles out there. Build the one you love and respect others for doing the same. No one is forcing their taste (or lack of?) on others so I don't really see the problem.

NitroMustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Of course - you'll also see S550s out there with every single aftermarket doo-dad there is.

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
I hope we do. It means the Mustang has widened its appeal and will be around longer. The Mustang has always been one of the most "personalized" vehicles out there. Build the one you love and respect others for doing the same. No one is forcing their taste (or lack of?) on others so I don't really see the problem.
^^ Don't think it can be said any better than this! Do I like the riced out look? No, but as long as I am not the one making their car payment, it is none of my damn business, nor do I feel it "cheapens" my car (speaking of riced out S197's), I bought MY Shelby for MY enjoyment. It is in essence, a personal statement on what I like in a muscle "pony" car, from appearance to sound to horsepower.

Having said all that, and at the risk of sounding holier than thou, I do admit to shaking my head when I see a riced out Mustang :shrug:
Sponsored