Watching movies

Al7676

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Anyone know how to watch vids or movies in car?
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I don’t think it’s possible unless you get an aftermarket radio with those capabilities. I can listen to movies or YouTube for an example thru my phone via Hulu but can’t watch anything.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Anyone know how to watch vids or movies in car?
You can but you will need to hack your iphone or android and add YouTube or any movie app to your Apple CarPlay or Android Auto drawer so it shows on the screen

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
We did a cross-country journey using a laptop to play DVDs. Plugged in the sound to the car system. Passenger could watch and listen, driver could listen in good fidelity. It was an OK experience, but for the most part we preferred to look at the scenery and converse.

Seems to me one of my earlier Mustangs allowed DVD movies to play when the car was stationary, prohibited them when moving (or engine running?).

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My after market unit I installed can play many formats including .mp4 (music video shown).

I dont really see the need for movies in my car but to each their own.

IMG_8376.JPG

Sponsored

perryjanie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt350
Watching movies in your car can be a fantastic way to make your journeys more enjoyable, whether it's a long road trip or just a way to pass the time during a commute. The options for watching movies in a car can vary depending on your vehicle's setup.
If your car is equipped with an in-dash DVD player or a multimedia system, you can often play DVDs or Blu-rays right from your dashboard. Just make sure to have a collection of your favorite movies ready to go.
If you're wondering what movies are out right now to add to your watchlist, you can check what movies are out rn. It's a convenient way to stay up-to-date with the latest in cinema and find some exciting titles for your in-car movie sessions.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Great, another way to be not paying attention to the road. Hope you don't kill anyone.