Sponsored

Warning For South Floridians- Grieco Ford Fort Lauderdale

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Would this be just the 800 number listed on the ford website? Or is there some special one for these types of complaints?

the dealership is ignoring me completely .
Did you ever call the Ford 800# and get a Regional Rep involved who would have given you a Case number?

If the answer is ‘No’ to the above, then you HAVE to do it, OR just start a case with the BBB. Either way you have to step over the Dealership now.

It’s not clear by your responses if you have called Ford 800# at any point in time since the car has been in the shop. Have you only been dealing with your Ford Service Writer at the Dealership?

There are no other Ford #s other than all of those listed in the prior link I posted in this thread.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack 1
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever call the Ford 800# and get a Regional Rep involved who would have given you a Case number?

If the answer is ‘No’ to the above, then you HAVE to do it, OR just start a case with the BBB. Either way you have to step over the Dealership now.

It’s not clear by your responses if you have called Ford 800# at any point in time since the car has been in the shop. Have you only been dealing with your Ford Service Writer at the Dealership?

There are no other Ford #s other than all of those listed in the prior link I posted in this thread.
I don’t see any link in your previous response, I had an extensive conversation with Fords customer service team on their social media channels and they said there was nothing they could do and that I should continue to “work with the dealership”.

I’ve been dealing with the General Manager, service manager and service advisor. I’ll call Ford’s 800# also. Thanks.

E173FE86-6FBC-4E77-B5C4-8B4F710C27AC.png

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Mustang50Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah I’ve had my experiences with local dealers. Try Plantation Ford?

Sponsored

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
:clap: Oh heck yeah. I’ll get this going today, and the BBB. I wasn’t sure if it was worth it since they aren’t accredited.
While they arent accredited looks like when someone files a complaint they do reply and address them. It's worth a shot

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
While they arent accredited looks like when someone files a complaint they do reply and address them. It's worth a shot
I submitted a contact form on the corporate website and I got a call from somebody in Rhode Island today who said she’s going to reach out to the GM of the Fort Lauderdale dealership and try to come to some resolution. Will see what happens here!

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely won't be taking my car to Grieco Ford Fort Lauderdale :like:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
ok so after all you’ve been through with the dealership Ford Corp recommends you work with the dealership who up to now is refusing to work with you. This statement by Ford Corp. pretty much tells you, “hey buddy this is your problem, we are not going to intervene so good luck with that.” When all it really takes is for one of these Corp. guys to make a phone call and tell that dealership Fix This car correctly to the satisfaction of this customer. Done and Done!!

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
``Three words come to mind: Small Claims Court

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
ok so after all you’ve been through with the dealership Ford Corp recommends you work with the dealership who up to now is refusing to work with you. This statement by Ford Corp. pretty much tells you, “hey buddy this is your problem, we are not going to intervene so good luck with that.” When all it really takes is for one of these Corp. guys to make a phone call and tell that dealership Fix This car correctly to the satisfaction of this customer. Done and Done!!
[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was the message that I got from it . They Didn’t seem to care .

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah that was the message that I got from it . They Didn’t seem to care.
This is SOP for Ford. It is not their "final answer". Call them again (hope you got a case #) ask for a supervisor and tell them you didn't buy a dealer you bought a Ford. Tell them that you are going to your local TV & radio stations. Tell them that you're going on any and every social media site you can find and make sure your story is told. Make sure to get their name and/or ID badge.

It's squeaky wheel time. Do not take no for an answer.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Sorry, I thought it was listed in this thread for you - but I had 2 different threads open last night when responding and inadvertently thought I had the info for you in this thread...

Here is the link to all of the Ford Corp Numbers:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/the-ford-800-info-for-those-needing-it.111571/

Stop dealing with Ford’s Social Media App folks - they’re not going to help.

Call the Ford 800#, get a Regional Rep involved and tell them how you were treated as a New Ford Owner and that you want reimbursement ... if they deny your claim, call the Dealership and demand a meeting with the Franchise Owner - if no response or that fails, hit up your Local news station.

OP
OP
RaceRed_PP1

RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, I thought it was listed in this thread for you - but I had 2 different threads open last night when responding and inadvertently thought I had the info for you in this thread...

Here is the link to all of the Ford Corp Numbers:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/the-ford-800-info-for-those-needing-it.111571/

Stop dealing with Ford’s Social Media App folks - they’re not going to help.

Call the Ford 800#, get a Regional Rep involved and tell them how you were treated as a New Ford Owner and that you want reimbursement ... if they deny your claim, call the Dealership and demand a meeting with the Franchise Owner - if no response or that fails, hit up your Local news station.
Awesome, thanks I will do that. I did get a call from their corporate office today so maybe that’s a positive development
Sponsored