RaceRed_PP1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack 1
Vehicle Showcase
This is SOP for Ford. It is not their "final answer". Call them again (hope you got a case #) ask for a supervisor and tell them you didn't buy a dealer you bought a Ford. Tell them that you are going to your local TV & radio stations. Tell them that you're going on any and every social media site you can find and make sure your story is told. Make sure to get their name and/or ID badge.

It's squeaky wheel time. Do not take no for an answer.
Haha I like that , didn’t buy a dealer, bought a Ford. Thanks, I will pursue the Ford Corporate angle further. I did get a call from Grieco corporate this morning so maybe that’s a good sign.
Sponsored

EvilMerlin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
201 GT350 - Lead Foot Grey with Black stripes.
I wonder if they are related to Grieco up here in Raynham MA where the markup on GT500's is 17k for the non CFTP and over 35k for the CFTP

mustanghammer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Interesting thread and I think you have a right to be upset and take actions against the dealership to get them to own up to their mistakes. The web site is funny and yes people will find it by mistake.

That said, I don't think Ford is going to do much for you. The reason is that the service issues in question revolve around work done to install aftermarket parts that are not made/sold by Ford or Ford Performance. Ford's response is correct when they refer to the dealership as a private business.

It would be different if this issue occurred in course of a factory authorized repair or warranty service. For example, the clutch on my Mustang GT failed at 18K miles - a hub spring broke. The dealership I took it too (not where I purchased it) replaced the flywheel, pressure plate and clutch disk under warranty. If, as a result of this repair, they forgot to install a critical part further damaged my car, I would expect Ford to assist me with the dealership as needed. Because in this scenario, the Ford dealership is attempting a warranty repair that resolves a manufacturer defect on behalf of Ford.

Your scenario is different. I realize that there are franchise agreements between Ford and the dealership in question. But you engaged them to perform a service that Ford could argue is not in their best interest. So why would they care?

I wish you luck and everyone in your part of the country appreciates you for bringing this to their attention.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
What say a bunch of us make service appointments there next week for "drive shaft vibrations"? Money talks friends.......mwahaha

Sponsored

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
What say a bunch of us make service appointments there next week for "drive shaft vibrations"? Money talks friends.......mwahaha
That would be too obvious we would all have to ask to get different parts checked out. Such as muffler bearings and turn signal fluid.

Mustang50Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Haha I like that , didn’t buy a dealer, bought a Ford. Thanks, I will pursue the Ford Corporate angle further. I did get a call from Grieco corporate this morning so maybe that’s a good sign.
What did they say?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
What happened to the OP?
He found out that Greico Ford is secretly owned and run by the mob, so he’s being held in The back of some mob guy’s trunk until he removes all these Negative posts.. lol

Sponsored

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
That's some twisted sh*t.......I love it!
Speaking of thinking outside the box, why is there an ad for "Trendy Clothes for Older Women" right above this text box.....on G6? The Hell?
#SaveRaceRed_PP1 / #wheresamberlamps

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
That's some twisted sh*t.......I love it!
Speaking of thinking outside the box, why is there an ad for "Trendy Clothes for Older Women" right above this text box.....on G6? The Hell?
#SaveRaceRed_PP1 / #wheresamberlamps
Ads are generated base on what you search Lmao. Like when I search for TVs I get bunch of ad for TVs when I get on the forum.

Blue_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blue
Vehicle(s)
2017 Electric Blue GT
Ads are generated base on what you search Lmao. Like when I search for TVs I get bunch of ad for TVs when I get on the forum.
What I wear in the privacy of my own home is no one else's business, no matter how trendy :lipssealed: