OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
FINALLY !!!! That's great news mate. It gets real exciting from here to delivery :D
Exciting or heartbreaking, anger, love, sadness or all of the above...
Sponsored

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
My GT was the 1st delivery at Nuford on Xmas eve last year. To answer your questions based on my experience :
(1) Given Ford Australia didn't update their dealers with vehicle order and tracking data, the guys at Nuford (the DP) did an awesome job. At that time the Ford Australia fb team response was less than responsive (ie: they had no clue and didn't respond) and I relied almost entirely on the Ford US Support until the car was loaded on the ship.
(2) I was able to go over my GT just after it came off the truck.
(3) After care can't be faulted. Roy and his team in service go above and beyond what I have experienced with other dealerships over the years.

Feel free to PM me if you want any other specifics.

Cheers
Thanks gs for taking the time to reply. Congrats on being the first and what perfect timing. It is great to hear some positive feedback. After reading this I contacted my salesman and he is going to arrange pre inspection for me. Good to know about the after care also puts my mind at rest. It sounds like most of there Stangs have been delivered without any major issues. Thanks again.

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks gs for taking the time to reply. Congrats on being the first and what perfect timing. It is great to hear some positive feedback. After reading this I contacted my salesman and he is going to arrange pre inspection for me. Good to know about the after care also puts my mind at rest. It sounds like most of there Stangs have been delivered without any major issues. Thanks again.
Your more than welcome. During the 2 years I was waiting for my GT this forum was a constant source of support and encouragement as us early adopters worked through the 1st deliveries frustrations, process and excitement. This forum has a great group of supportive people on it. Other than initial problems with DIAB software not loaded and a paint blemish (both quickly and professionally resolved by Nuford) I've had no major issues. I found the early days around delivery of my GT felt more like a partnership with the dealership as we were both going through the first Mustang delivery learning process together and hence both made allowances for that. I am still enjoying the bottle of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label from the DP that was a gift to say thanks for being the 1st Mustang delivered in the dealership and for my patience in working with them. Nice touch :cheers:

Gotta pay it forward now :)

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Your more than welcome. During the 2 years I was waiting for my GT this forum was a constant source of support and encouragement as us early adopters worked through the 1st deliveries frustrations, process and excitement. This forum has a great group of supportive people on it. Other than initial problems with DIAB software not loaded and a paint blemish (both quickly and professionally resolved by Nuford) I've had no major issues. I found the early days around delivery of my GT felt more like a partnership with the dealership as we were both going through the first Mustang delivery learning process together and hence both made allowances for that. I am still enjoying the bottle of Johnnie Walker Platinum Label from the DP that was a gift to say thanks for being the 1st Mustang delivered in the dealership and for my patience in working with them. Nice touch :cheers:

Great referral right there....I have Only dealt with Bronson my salesman and he is fantastic. I have had very little Info from Nuford but Ford Oz on Facebook have filled in the blanks so all good.

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT

Very nice touch indeed. You have been one of the earlier pioneers. I totally agree, this forum and its members has been such a great help and constant source of information. To be honest its probably how I got through the last 10 or so months. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Great referral right there....I have Only dealt with Bronson my salesman and he is fantastic. I have had very little Info from Nuford but Ford Oz on Facebook have filled in the blanks so all good.
Excellent referral. He is my salesman also. I think we find out most information faster than they do sometimes. The one the counts though is the final ETA at the dealership which he has being updating me on.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
A whole herd of ponies waiting for their delivery from Freo wharf
image.jpeg

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
A whole herd of ponies waiting for their delivery from Freo wharf
Hopefully not caught up in the hail mentioned by [MENTION=14293]G RUSH[/MENTION] in his Lego post.

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Good point - they were probably offloaded from the ship yesterday. Be enough to make you cry, waiting so long and then they get damaged sitting at the wharf. There were two long rows of them - probably about 30 or so.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Tamesis next 29th August

Sponsored

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
I've been informed that mine is an August build, November Delivery. How do you guy's find out what ship it's on? Does the dealer tell you?
I've already bought 350R steering wheel and trim pieces for mine :)

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Just spotted (1.30pm)half the herd that I'd seen at the wharf, on the back of a double decker truck Cnr Leach Highway & North Lake Road - some happy owners soon receiving theirs. The truck driver gave me a thumbs up.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Just spotted (1.30pm)half the herd that I'd seen at the wharf, on the back of a double decker truck Cnr Leach Highway & North Lake Road - some happy owners soon receiving theirs. The truck driver gave me a thumbs up.
Tamesis next 29th aug:)

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
Tamesis next 29th aug:)
Deep breaths, calm thoughts till then ha haa Mine came over on Tanesis back in April.
Sponsored