Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
THANK YOU X 2

Why does my build date show that?
That's the placeholder, it won't update those details until a few days after the car is actually built. That's one thing that isn't 100% clear in that other thread

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Just thought I would share an event that may be of interest to WA Mustang owners this coming Sunday. The American Car Club will celebrate American Independence Day at Stirling Square Guildford. The event runs from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm.

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
For all the lucky Mustang owners out there did anyone purchase through Nuford in Wangara? Mine is due to arrive at the end of August. How did you find the whole experience using them. Did you arrange a pre inspection prior to delivery? How has the after care been? PM if required. Thanks in advance.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
For all the lucky Mustang owners out there did anyone purchase through Nuford in Wangara? Mine is due to arrive at the end of August. How did you find the whole experience using them. Did you arrange a pre inspection prior to delivery? How has the after care been? PM if required. Thanks in advance.
I ordered through them....I haven't had any feedback or info since I ordered I've just used Ford Aus through FB who have been great. Mines dues end of sept maybe early October. When did you order yours? Sorry I can't give any delivery feedback though.

Sponsored

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
I ordered through them....I haven't had any feedback or info since I ordered I've just used Ford Aus through FB who have been great. Mines dues end of sept maybe early October. When did you order yours? Sorry I can't give any delivery feedback though.
Hey Darryn like you I have heard nothing about my Stang which has been built and is about to board the Fidelio on Thursday. I still have not even received an official email. I have had to ring and email to get any answers. I put a deposit down on the 04/09/2015 but I ordered a DIB GT which was bumped up the production queue. Thanks for your response. I agree FB Australia is the best means of communication and all the guys and girls on this forum do not bother with the US one on this site no help what so ever.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Hey Darryn like you I have heard nothing about my Stang which has been built and is about to board the Fidelio on Thursday. I still have not even received an official email. I have had to ring and email to get any answers. I put a deposit down on the 04/09/2015 but I ordered a DIB GT which was bumped up the production queue. Thanks for your response. I agree FB Australia is the best means of communication and all the guys and girls on this forum do not bother with the US one on this site no help what so ever.
It's rediculous that your dealer just has no info..... Thank god for FB. Lucky man getting yours brought forward enjoy....we can cruise this summer :)

Coyote 16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
Sounds good. Yeah I was lucky having it built earlier otherwise was looking at a Christmas delivery although I just missed out on the SYNC3 by two days. Still very happy though.

Last edited:

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
Spotted today 12pm heading north on tonkin near benara rd intersection.
IMAG0481.jpg

Sponsored

doobynuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Where are you all hiding?

I put 1200km on the stang over the last two weeks mostly freeway from Yanchep to Rockingham. Did not see one other Mustang on the roads the whole time.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Where are you all hiding?

I put 1200km on the stang over the last two weeks mostly freeway from Yanchep to Rockingham. Did not see one other Mustang on the roads the whole time.
Yanchep to Rockingham!!!! Strewth that a fair drive, was it just for a cruise or work?

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yayyyy I finally got a VIN# and confirmed 25th July build....It's a start I guess :)

Whats next? Window sticker?
FINALLY !!!! That's great news mate. It gets real exciting from here to delivery :D

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
My GT was the 1st delivery at Nuford on Xmas eve last year. To answer your questions based on my experience :
(1) Given Ford Australia didn't update their dealers with vehicle order and tracking data, the guys at Nuford (the DP) did an awesome job. At that time the Ford Australia fb team response was less than responsive (ie: they had no clue and didn't respond) and I relied almost entirely on the Ford US Support until the car was loaded on the ship.
(2) I was able to go over my GT just after it came off the truck.
(3) After care can't be faulted. Roy and his team in service go above and beyond what I have experienced with other dealerships over the years.

Feel free to PM me if you want any other specifics.

Cheers
Sponsored