Sponsored

Video: Installing Dual-Color Front Turn & Sidemarker LEDs! BIG front-end upgrade!

S550_Magnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium PP
Due to numerous variables that affect the total time needed, we cannot provide any exact date at this time. The connectors and even the metal terminals for those connectors are not available off-the-shelf, which has led to such long delays. First we thought we'd just need to tool a new mold for the connectors, but we're now still trying to determine the best route for the metal terminal pins. We do appreciate your patience.

We will be offering them at no cost, by request, to previous customers who have been waiting when they are released. It's the least we can do to make up for your wait.
I don't need or want an exact date, just an estimate. You could say something like, this winter, spring of next year, summer of next year, fall of next year, etc.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Can you please answer my question above about 2016 year fitment?
Sorry we missed it. We have not tested in-house directly, but we have had confirmation from a number of customers. Everything is the same.

Sponsored

02blackgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT PP
Did you look at the video
Yep. I understand they said it would be tight but they absolutely will NOT go into the connector on mine, I tried sanding down the plastic a little and plan on giving it another shot shortly.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Yep. I understand they said it would be tight but they absolutely will NOT go into the connector on mine, I tried sanding down the plastic a little and plan on giving it another shot shortly.
Just give it a very, very firm push directly in! Again- it's tight!

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well, another 3 months have elapsed... Several new DD products have been developed and released. What's the status on the PNP resister packs? Are they any further along? Can we get an ETA? :kickrock:

Due to numerous variables that affect the total time needed, we cannot provide any exact date at this time. The connectors and even the metal terminals for those connectors are not available off-the-shelf, which has led to such long delays. First we thought we'd just need to tool a new mold for the connectors, but we're now still trying to determine the best route for the metal terminal pins. We do appreciate your patience.

We will be offering them at no cost, by request, to previous customers who have been waiting when they are released. It's the least we can do to make up for your wait.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Well, another 3 months have elapsed... Several new DD products have been developed and released. What's the status on the PNP resister packs? Are they any further along? Can we get an ETA? :kickrock:
From a PM response on 12-14-2015, 09:39 AM
We don't have an ETA available for the plug and play resistor harnesses, but a standard 6 ohm 50 watt resistor per side should do the trick.

They are just $10 for a pair

Thanks!
Nick C.

Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Just in case anyone wanted to see what it looks like with just a white side marker and not a switchback turn signal, here's a comparison pic.

jayvajj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Man I assumed these would be out by now :-(

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Switchbacks are no longer on the DD website as of 1/10/2016. Was going to order some today. :(
We are working hard to keep them in stock, but they are the most popular item on our website.

They are also available through our authorized dealers

Thanks,
Nick C.