BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Also no vibration during a hard acceleration or during a hard braking.
Sponsored

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
not all shops that do wheel balancing are equal. look for a shop that does road force balancing. its a different machine and is much better.

Roger Blose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1988 Mustang GT, 2009 Lincoln MKZ
What brand of tires are you trying to ballance? I went through hell with a new set of Pirelli P-Zeros that were bad. Balanced them three times, roadforce once, no good. Pirelli told me to pound sand. At 1K miles, I tossed them into the dumpster and went with Michelin PS As-3s. Smooth and problem solved. You can also try indexing the wheels and rotating them side to side and back and front to eliminate tire wheel problems. It all takes time.

OP
OP
BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Hello; I have not heard about this for some years, but there were articles about the nature of radial tires. It was that the radials had a natural tendency to have a vibration at particular speeds. That was in the 45 MPH or so speeds. This was before the more extreme low profile tires common today. It was cited as being part of the nature of radial tire design.
What brand of tires are you trying to ballance? I went through hell with a new set of Pirelli P-Zeros that were bad. Balanced them three times, roadforce once, no good. Pirelli told me to pound sand. At 1K miles, I tossed them into the dumpster and went with Michelin PS As-3s. Smooth and problem solved. You can also try indexing the wheels and rotating them side to side and back and front to eliminate tire wheel problems. It all takes time.
Continental ControlContact 235/50ZR18

OP
OP
BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
How many of you all have seen improvements after installing an aftermarket drive shaft?
Sponsored