Sponsored

Verifying 350?

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 'Hellbat'
I found a really, really good deal on a 350 via private seller. It is across the country.

Is there anyway to verify the car? I have the VIN, dozens of pictures of the car, etc. CarFax is completely clean. No issues. Does the Chassis number appear in the VIN? Can I cross reference that in anyway?
Sponsored

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
You should get Oasis report from Ford dealer service dept, that will give you warranty and other work done on car

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
Lots of scams out there. Be very careful. Never drop a deposit.

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
Also u should get a test drive period of time detailed in days and miles, drive it hard, check for oil consumption
Lots of this is posted in multiple threads but a lot of reading and finding all the right threads and posts

Sponsored

tracktardicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 86
Ask the seller if he or she is willing to do a pre-purchase inspection at your cost, preferably at a high-performance auto shop, worst-case scenario at a dealership. I would never buy a used car from anyone, private party or dealership, without one.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Also u should get a test drive period of time detailed in days and miles, drive it hard, check for oil consumption
Lots of this is posted in multiple threads but a lot of reading and finding all the right threads and posts
Ya right. "Here take my friggin R for a few days brother...beat the piss out of it for me". LOL. I don't see that happening even if the buyer leaves his wife behind for a comparable test drive.
Sponsored