Sponsored

machmike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015Mustang GT
Looks great! Very interesting because I thought the maximum number of digits on license plates in the USA was 7?
I got shut down for this plate the first time I ordered it because of the “bullet” and 50 which equals cop. Afternoon I talked to them about the model it was ok’d with 8 digits

Sponsored

david buick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
72 Buick GS, volvo 64 122s, 2013 Boss 302 laguna seca, 2019 Fiat Spiaggina 58, 2019 Bullitt (not yet)
Mine will be JJ 5109

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
The car is very photogenic....It has some really nice lines that work with the light.....So I get to enjoy two passions at the same time...Photography and cars....

Here is another one taken the first week I got it, in the early morning. Really tight shot but really shows how the lines work with the light.....
DSC05834.JPG
Brett - You have an excellent photographic eye. My Bullitt is scheduled for production on Feb 4th and I have reserved a plate “LAST TOY”. I am age 77 and this will, in all likelyhood, be my last “toy car”. My wife refers to them as my toys. I could alter it to “LASTOY” but that reminded me of the Russian author Tolstoy. Comments (nice ones please?) would be appreciated from anyone... Bruce

Last edited:
OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Brett - You have an excellent photographic eye. My Bullitt is scheduled for production on Feb 4th and I have reserved a plate “LAST TOY”. I am age 77 and this will, in all likelyhood, be my last “toy car”. My wife refers to them as my toys. I could alter it to “LASTOY” but that reminded me of the Russian author Tolstoy. Comments (nice ones please?) would be appreciated from anyone... Bruce
Thank you Bruce. Will get out a bunch more this summer and get a lot more shots. Will definitely work on the creative side of the shots. Have a few in mind.... The car has some really nice lines, that I want to capture…..

Congratulations on your "New" Toy. You will love it. Great to see someone 16 years older than me going for a new toy. While many people call it a "toy", I like to think of it as "purpose". Purpose with soul. To get up and go somewhere, do something and feel good about doing it..

Spring is in the air here on the West Coast... a rose of Sharon bush down the road is in bloom.... should be some sun and close to 50F tomorrow, so going to fire her up and take her for a small drive to get it all warmed up. I have managed about 150km in the last three months. Might talk to the wife about going down to the Oregon coast this summer....

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Thank you Bruce. Will get out a bunch more this summer and get a lot more shots. Will definitely work on the creative side of the shots. Have a few in mind.... The car has some really nice lines, that I want to capture…..

Congratulations on your "New" Toy. You will love it. Great to see someone 16 years older than me going for a new toy. While many people call it a "toy", I like to think of it as "purpose". Purpose with soul. To get up and go somewhere, do something and feel good about doing it..

Spring is in the air here on the West Coast... a rose of Sharon bush down the road is in bloom.... should be some sun and close to 50F tomorrow, so going to fire her up and take her for a small drive to get it all warmed up. I have managed about 150km in the last three months. Might talk to the wife about going down to the Oregon coast this summer....
Brett - We had a wonderful time out your way last summer. We took the Rocky Mountaineer week long train trip from Vancouver thru Kamloops, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff. Fabulous scenery and nice weather. I took a lot of 35mm photos that probably would have been better with your photographic eye... Bruce

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Brett - We had a wonderful time out your way last summer. We took the Rocky Mountaineer week long train trip from Vancouver thru Kamloops, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff. Fabulous scenery and nice weather. I took a lot of 35mm photos that probably would have been better with your photographic eye... Bruce
That's a great trip.

I did the trip as a kid back in '67 on CP rail (Vancouver - Montreal), when people still travelled by train and ship. Then took a ship to the UK... It is very beautiful country...….

It's the playground for my Bullitt

Sponsored

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Got mine.

20190123_173023.jpg
Those of you who have variations of Bullitt on your plates could remove the faux gas cap( if you don’t like it) and simply have a blank panel as the plate says it all for you... Bruce

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just noticed something strange. In every other thread, the majority of pics have the license plates photo-shopped out. Yet none in this thread do.