Sponsored

V6 - Saving up for Mods, got some questions.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
I think one of the best things to do is to paint the bottom bumper color black. Simple and looks good. I am still deciding on what to do with it.

Had to do some digging for a picture.
Exactly
Sponsored

cyclonetron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6
Vehicle Showcase
Not a fan. It looks cool at first, but the more I looked at it the more I realized you have to drill more holes to hold it up and the connection pieces just look cheap. Plus awkward on the ends resting up on the bumper. I want the 2018 rear bumper, but I will paint the bottom portion OEM bumper color and add diffuser fins with the quad tip cutouts. It will be some work but I think it will look just right in the end.
I got my fins today and they certainly don't line up well at all with the bumper. I tried cutting one of them so it would sit flush with the bumper and it just doesn't look good. So I will forgo that and chalk the $20 or whatever they were up to a failed mod attempt.

I plastidiped the rear and I like how that turned out. I can always peel it off if it starts to look bad.
Untitled-10.jpg

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Which
I got my fins today and they certainly don't line up well at all with the bumper. I tried cutting one of them so it would sit flush with the bumper and it just doesn't look good. So I will forgo that and chalk the $20 or whatever they were up to a failed mod attempt.

I plastidiped the rear and I like how that turned out. I can always peel it off if it starts to look bad.
Untitled-10.jpg
Which fins did you purchase. There are a few and only one lines up well. I am sure those are the ones I have on hand.