THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I understand prices are outrageous right now, but pre-pandemic what would something like a 2019 DHG Bullitt with < 10,000 miles run me?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
pre pandemic I d say around $40K for a low milage clean car. But since then they are going for about their original MSRP around $50K. I wanted one but at that price I ordered a new Mach 1.
Time is not right to buy a used car IMO.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Pre-pandemic, used were hovering at $36k-$40k.

Even now with the crazy market - if you do a wide open Nationwide search on Cargurus - you can still hit on some within the US that are in the asking/selling $45k range, with wiggle room for negotiation.

IMO, $50k 'now' is too high for any used Bullitt. Sure there's low mileage or barely driven, but as was stated above you can buy a brand new Mustang at the same cost point - it may not be a Bullitt, but it's a brand new car.

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Thank you all for the replies. I'll see if I can find a beater to use until the market settles down some.

Sponsored

chesster51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Pre-pandemic, used were hovering at $36k-$40k.

Even now with the crazy market - if you do a wide open Nationwide search on Cargurus - you can still hit on some within the US that are in the asking/selling $45k range, with wiggle room for negotiation.

IMO, $50k 'now' is too high for any used Bullitt. Sure there's low mileage or barely driven, but as was stated above you can buy a brand new Mustang at the same cost point - it may not be a Bullitt, but it's a brand new car.
I will say my Bullitt has over $5000 in upgrades that I won’t list here that you won’t get on a new GT. Only ones you can see are the rear spoiler and MGW shifter, everything thing else is under the car.

Jasonb543

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
It's been a long time since people lost money on cars.
Ya know... the normal way.

Until sellers are ready to lose 10-20grand plus on their car, we still have a way to go.
I can A plan a new GT for 37k.. can barely find a 5 year old gt with decent miles for that price lol.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
It's been a long time since people lost money on cars.
Ya know... the normal way.

Until sellers are ready to lose 10-20grand plus on their car, we still have a way to go.
I can A plan a new GT for 37k.. can barely find a 5 year old gt with decent miles for that price lol.
There is literally a vendor on here selling mustangs for 3% under invoice. Not sure why people even consider used when deals like that are possible.

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
There is literally a vendor on here selling mustangs for 3% under invoice. Not sure why people even consider used when deals like that are possible.
I'm in need of something relatively quick/hence used market inquiry. I'm assuming the vendor is selling new not used.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
I'm in need of something relatively quick/hence used market inquiry. I'm assuming the vendor is selling new not used.
so your the reason I can still sell my mustang for the price I bought it for huh?

thanks 😀

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink