2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Compound over size and if you can make it work with your budget, do both.

Having a spare set is also wise but again, if budget allows.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
It's gonna be these.
what are your recommendations for front and rear with the rims at this size?
  • Front 20x10 ET +35mm / 34 lbs.
  • Rear 20x11 ET +50mm / 35.4 lbs.
Yikes, those are some heavy, heavy wheels. A 19" in similar sizes can be 10lbs less per corner, and when you add them all up that's 40lbs of unsprung rotating weight you are losing considerable performance.

That's alot of weight pentaly for just the "Bullitt look" unless you don't care about performance at all...but it seems you do as you wouldn't have made this post if you weren't.

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Yikes, those are some heavy, heavy wheels. A 19" in similar sizes can be 10lbs less per corner, and when you add them all up that's 40lbs of unsprung rotating weight you are losing considerable performance.

That's alot of weight pentaly for just the "Bullitt look" unless you don't care about performance at all...but it seems you do as you wouldn't have made this post if you weren't.
Yep, my gripes exactly. Im not buying anything close to OEM weight, those chonkers!!!

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
I assumed street car, who cares how much the wheels weigh? Unless we're talking a 1/2 second difference in a quarter then it's more likely armchair racing at best. I want to go fast but I want to look good doing it.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I assumed street car, who cares how much the wheels weigh? Unless we're talking a 1/2 second difference in a quarter then it's more likely armchair racing at best. I want to go fast but I want to look good doing it.
Exactly. OP has a Bullitt and loves the look of it. To him that's what is important. A few extra pounds is going to mean didley squat on the street.