Sponsored

Ultimateones 2015 Black PP GT build

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
What did you do to make your paint pop like that? Looks great!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
What did you do to make your paint pop like that? Looks great!
Car is brand new and waxed :D Mothers synthetic wax

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
You mentioned you had a 2015 wrx. Why did you trade it for the ecoboost stang? I was up in the air on the two but in the end chose the ecostang because the interior felt way more refined. That combined with the platform(fr with a turbo inline 4) and just knowing what these cars are going to look like with proper mods had me looking away from subaru. I just didnt feel the hype when i test drove a 15. The interior was supposed to be way better then the 14s but to me it was the same quality just different shapes

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
You mentioned you had a 2015 wrx. Why did you trade it for the ecoboost stang? I was up in the air on the two but in the end chose the ecostang because the interior felt way more refined. That combined with the platform(fr with a turbo inline 4) and just knowing what these cars are going to look like with proper mods had me looking away from subaru. I just didnt feel the hype when i test drove a 15. The interior was supposed to be way better then the 14s but to me it was the same quality just different shapes
I traded in the 15' WRX because it was a boring car to be honest, the tranny, the sound and the interior and seats were kinda on the lame side. I had owned an 06 STI and an 11 WRX which I both loved dearly but the new FA and transmission just wasn't for me. I also traded in the WRX for a BMW 135i but that was short lived as well..

Also, update for tomorrow, pics and video of my new to me Magnaflow Comp catback and other little things.

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I traded in the 15' WRX because it was a boring car to be honest, the tranny, the sound and the interior and seats were kinda on the lame side. I had owned an 06 STI and an 11 WRX which I both loved dearly but the new FA and transmission just wasn't for me. I also traded in the WRX for a BMW 135i but that was short lived as well..

Also, update for tomorrow, pics and video of my new to me Magnaflow Comp catback and other little things.
All cars i was considering to and id have to agree with you on the boring part.... i live in texas so i see no use with AWD i almost bought a e90 lci 335i but got scared reading in the forums with problems lol. Almost bought a 2013 wrx but ended up with a 13 challenger rt instead. But i always missed my rx7 and and rx8. TBH this car reminds me of my rx8 alot, im glag you chimed in because ive been looking at the new wrx videos alot and wondering "what if" but i think its mainly hyped because of the fanboys on subarus nuts lol

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
It's funny, I started looking harder at the WRX today so these posts were enlightening.

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's funny, I started looking harder at the WRX today so these posts were enlightening.
Trust me my friend got one and I'm pretty big on interior. The wrx interior didn't do it for me. The best one i think i sat in recently was the gti. The new mustang is a good balance. New doges are nice too!

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Update 7-25-15

Swapped exhaust with someone on here from Ohio and grabbed his Magnaflow Competition catback. First impressions are that it is a lot more louder than the Street and there is a bit of drone in certain gears and speeds, each car might be different with different gearing. The car screams now and has a tiny bit of pops and burbles when downshifting, something I personally like. I'm a bit nervous how loud it will get with a downpipe but will see whenever I cross that road. Other things I have done is add switchbacks, tint the front parking lights and my favorite mod other than the catback is the GT belly pan and front lip. It really changed the car and looks awesome.

Video and picture.

[ame]

GT PP lip by Jeff, on Flickr

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Where did you get the belly pan and how much?
From one of the links on here, shipping was also 120 bucks so it might make sense to get the Steeda splitter if you want that look.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Forgot to upload this shot of my new lip, love it

19418101033_910b0e2113_b.jpg
GT front lip by Jeff, on Flickr

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Quick little update for the Magnaflow Comp catback. This exhaust is MUCH louder than the Street series, driving at 35, 40 and 45 there is some major droning unless I drop or bump up a gear. It's gonna take some time to get used to it but I am started to miss the quieter Street catback on my commute.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Looks great Ultimateone! Just wondering has your critical eye caught any sort of alignment issues so far, and if so what did you do? thx
Sponsored