Ultimateones 2015 Black PP GT build

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Most excellent choice!!! I love my ARH H-Pipe cat back system! ZERO drone at any RPM and a nice deep throaty sound! Quiet when you want it to be and loud when you WANT it to be !!!! Also have the Steeda CAI and tune. Will install in March when we get back from Mexico!

Let your Mods begin !!! And enjoy!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Update 9-11-15 MBRP Street catback

So after the craziness of my trade I have been dying to get a catback and really wake up the sound of this beautiful V8 I got in touch with beefcake. He helped me get the MBRP Street and my god this exhaust is just what I wanted. It's tame when you are cruising, rumbles nice at idle but man when you get on it it sounds amazing. I actually like the rasp as I have liked the E92 exhausts that had some rasp so it's perfect for me. This exhaust has really made me fall in love with cars again.

[ame]

At this point, I think I need to slow down with any mods and grab a reaally good set of winters, and I hope this winter is nothing like the last one :frusty:

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Some shots from this warm Sept weekend

GT by Jeff, on Flickr
GT by Jeff, on Flickr

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Back at it again and today was the first day I have shot anything since last September, forgot most of my DSLR settings and it shows, especially with my new/old lens :/
Since last time I have added, BMR SP80 springs and I absolutely love them and the ride, such a difference. Few things I have added also is the rear Roush spoiler, tint overlays, Diode sidemarkers, Anarchy Motive knob and the awesome Misanos from Paul at NeedforSpeed.

Some pics
27507248082_a9f028316f_b.jpg
Rainy Summer by Jeff, on Flickr
27572724756_6b18500dc9_b.jpg
Roushy by Jeff, on Flickr
27572724896_6cea4450ff_b.jpg
Sides by Jeff, on Flickr
27572725036_b39e92d0df_b.jpg
Marbles by Jeff, on Flickr

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
6-21-16 - Mini review

New ARK Performance catback exhaust installed today as I really wanted to change things up from my MBRP street catback. Install went very smooth, all of the parts are really great quality from what I have seen from my MBRP and other exhausts. The ARK stamp on X/H pipe is wicked sweet also. I will have a full review possibly this weekend with a video and more pictures to show off how nice this catback is.
Quick impressions of the sound is "no more rasp" and IMO it sounds more like a Mustang than a raspy LS1 sound. So far I am in love and I know it's not even broken in yet, can't wait to drive it all week!

Big shoutout to Kevin at ARK Performance!
27751347431_0957e3e0c5_b.jpg
ARK Performance Exhaust by Jeff, on Flickr
Need to adjust the tips a smidge and move that clamp a bit, 90 degrees under a car wasn't the most fun today :D

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
6-21-16 - Mini review

New ARK Performance catback exhaust installed today as I really wanted to change things up from my MBRP street catback. Install went very smooth, all of the parts are really great quality from what I have seen from my MBRP and other exhausts. The ARK stamp on X/H pipe is wicked sweet also. I will have a full review possibly this weekend with a video and more pictures to show off how nice this catback is.
Quick impressions of the sound is "no more rasp" and IMO it sounds more like a Mustang than a raspy LS1 sound. So far I am in love and I know it's not even broken in yet, can't wait to drive it all week!

Big shoutout to Kevin at ARK Performance!
27751347431_0957e3e0c5_b.jpg
ARK Performance Exhaust by Jeff, on Flickr
Need to adjust the tips a smidge and move that clamp a bit, 90 degrees under a car wasn't the most fun today :D
Looks good! Can't wait to see the video. We are glad you are enjoying your new ARK exhaust.

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
New video of the ARK Performance catback, have to say I have fallen in love with the sound and how different it is and was to other exhausts. The more it breaks in the more it has this deep tone and growl without the drone. And like I have said previously I am happy to not have that super loud rasp that you would hear from the MBRP. I'm super happy with this change and can't wait to get my new PMAS intake next week to hear the both together!

[ame]

Oko3612

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic PP 15 GT
Damn dude. Nice sounding exhaust for sure. Let us know how the PMAS intake is. I've been eyeing it for a while but want to hear back from a couple more people before pulling the trigger

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
7-2-16

MMD Diffuser installed, PMAS intake and Raxiom reverse light on the way :D

Washed her and headed to my fav spot and dusted off my trusty Nifty fifty.
Sunsets by Jeff, on Flickr
28014936706_8232f4a31b_b.jpg
MMD Diffuser by Jeff, on Flickr
27972076391_bbdf99b996_b.jpg
MMD Sunsets by Jeff, on Flickr

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
7-7-16 PMAS No tune intake, Raxiom Smoked LED reverse light installed

Quick impressions of the intake is that I do think I might feel a bit quicker on the butt dyno, the car feels more sharp and pulls hard up top. I do love the sounds it makes, lots of cool noises being heard even with my ARK exhaust. So far I am super happy with my purchase and seeing Dev's thread about the power increase, I'm stoked.

Second thing today I got the new Raxiom smoked LED reverse light kit that has this awesome Red running strip. I basically had to have it since I loved the ones that BRZ/FRS's could get for awhile and plus the LED lights will look killer AND during the day it looks perfect in the smoked enclosure. This is also not a fun install, at all, tons of bloody knuckles... ouch.
Raxiom LED reverse light by Jeff, on Flickr

And a video to show off the new Raxiom lights.
[ame]

MikeG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 black GT, perf. package
What are your thoughts on the mmd diffuser? I'm thinking about it for mine, it's received some mixed reviews.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'm confused, you have a GT but you made it look like an Ecoboost?

EDIT: sorry, just saw where you switched to a GT. Those wheels look great!

OP
OP
Ultimateone

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
What are your thoughts on the mmd diffuser? I'm thinking about it for mine, it's received some mixed reviews.
It's a quality piece, it might feel flimsy at first but when you push the tape down it looks great. One tip would be to use black double sided tape as the grey stuff they use isnt the best and it shows from the sides.

I'm confused, you have a GT but you made it look like an Ecoboost?

EDIT: sorry, just saw where you switched to a GT. Those wheels look great!
Yup, gotta read the whole thread :thumbsup:
Sponsored